Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Velveteen Toychest Guild
Walking and talking Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DDB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:32 pm


"Silly? I would have to agree." She smiles but stops as she hears him sigh. "Look, I wouldn't worry about them. If they mis-interpret you that's their problem. Besides, you were at the shop first right? Practically lived there. Who are they to turn you out of your house?"

She stops and watches him climb up the hill a moment before following, running a couple of steps to catch up.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:37 pm


It's not that. I don't mean in reguards to leaving; I just mean in general. *he scratches his head* I feel like I'm talking myself in circles. *he turns his head to watch her jog up* What did you do while I was gone? Did anything happen?

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:02 am


She slows down as she nears him, taking in the sceneary. Nice place to stop for a rest. She listens to his first comment, yes he was talking in circles so she didn't comment on it.

"What did I do or just everyone in general? Well, there are a few new plushes hanging around now.... I've seen a mouse, panda, peacock and I heard there was a racoon too." She lists them while counting them off on her fingers. "The owners are nice too, Yume is the one with the mouse actually, although I don't know about the racoon's owner, sounded kinda impolite to me. Oh and Myra grew like Nayati."

She flopped her arms down by her sides and looked at him. That pretty much summed up all the exciting and interesting things that had happened in the shop.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:07 am


Ah, I see... *he climbs the rest of the hill, and at the place that it starts to level off, stops and looks out at the dark land below, oblivious of the chilly air blowing around him* Well, I had a rather interesting time, myself, but if you don't mind, I might wait for a bigger audience, as I don't want to have to tell it more than once or twice. I uh... got something for you while I was out. I hope you don't mind.

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:19 am


She wraps her coat around herself and tightens her scarf as she follows him up to the top and sits down on the grass. It's kinda cold and it wouldn't help her condition a great deal but she was enjoying herself too much to leave now. Besides, her curiousity had just been sparked.

"Well make sure I am part of the audience before you start telling it. I'm very interested." She gives a chuckle, he sounded like he had just been on some vacation rather that the real reason why he left. "Mind? Good heavens, why should I mind? Gifts are always appriciated although I don't know why you would have bought something back for me."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:33 am


*he snuffs the chill breeze once before sitting down beside her and smiles a little* If that is what you wish. Oh, I don't know what you'd mind. Perhaps you'd think that you'd owe me something because of it. Or that I was buying you off somehow. I know I'd be suspicious if someone I didn't know tried to push gifts off on me. *he strokes a few dewy blades of grass with his fingertips, resisting the urge to pluck them from the ground*

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:53 am


"Why? Is that your motive? To buy me off?" She teases. "As for owing you something in return, well I might feel that way if you didn't have a good reason for giving, like a birthday or something."

"And about strangers bearing gifts, I don't consider you a stranger. I don't boost that I know know you either but is there a level of knowledge that one must have before one can give you gifts?" She watches him curiously.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:02 am


*he lets the grass be and rests his arms on his knees* No, I only thought that it would be nice. And I'd rather know that a person isn't going to hold something against me by accepting it. *he chuckes a little* And I'm afraid I don't remember when my birthday is. Even so, they start to lose their meaning after the first couple hundred. *he pauses and looks over at her with a sudden realization* I shouldn't have brought you out into the cold. I had forgotten that you were sick.

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:12 am


She holds her hands up in defence, "Well I promise I won't anything against you then." Yet she makes a mental note to invent some day to call Nar's birthday.

She pats at her jacket. "it's ok, I'm rugged up. Besides I was the one that agreed to come." She grins, "Don't worry, people do not die of trifling little colds."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:15 am


*unconvinced, he fidgets* Are you sure? I've known plenty of people to die off from seemingly small symptoms. But then, people are cleverer about diseases nowadays, I suppose. In anycase, I'm afraid I don't have anything to offer you.

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:52 am


"I'm fine, I've practically recovered." She insists but a small cough escapes her, "Well just a cough and croaky voice left but nothing else more sinister!" She covers. "I expect medical science has improved a great deal but they have yet to find a cure for the common cold, just medication to relieve the symptoms."

"Nothing to offer?" She smirks. "Thought you just said you had a gift for me? No?" She shrugs, "Knowing you've come back, unharmed and your company now has been enough."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:58 am


I meant in aid to your stuation. And I do have something for you..... I just don't have it right now. *he rests his head on one of his hands and puzzles over her peculiar words* I still don't think being out in the cold is good for you. Would you like me to take you home?

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:12 am


"I tease, I don't see how lieing about that would benifit you."

She looks doubtful a moment. The though of her and Nar at her house brought back memories.... but no that wouldn't happen again! It was in the past. Move on.

"Perhaps sitting on top of a cold hill isn't the best place for me right now. I can head off home by myself, you seem to be enjoying the freash air." She smiles and stands, brushing off the dirt and grass.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:16 am


*he stands uneasily* I could at least see you off of this hill. *he looks around dully, unsure of whether or not he's back on good terms with her*

Naraka


DDB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:28 am


"If you want." She waits for him. "I just didn't want to spoil your walk with my silly sickness."
Reply
The Velveteen Toychest Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//