Welcome to Gaia! ::

Music Appreciation Guild!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all music lovers and writers ^_^ 

Tags: Music, Lyrics, Songs, Artists, love 

Reply Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music
Yes M' dears, its the lyrics topic!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:46 pm


Darkness of Dawn
i have to warn you this is MY song.
please dont comment to harshly. Its about something thats happened in my life.


I've never been so scared
as i had that moment
he showed no remorse
when he pulled the trrigger
the force so numbing
the pain
hard to face...
The sound still ringing in my ear
Do you know what you did to my life.
Permently scarred
Making living
oh so hard...

(CHORUS)
His heart dissapeared
when he pulled the trigger
Did he know what he did to my heart?
The sound left un-noticed
the world didnt stop revolving
and im the one still scarr-red
Im just a witness
left without a word to say


VERSE TWO:
Sitting in the corner
fearing for my life
what if it happened to me?
Laying on the floor
drowining in my tears
cant take it anymore.
If i said im fine,
i'd be lying. Oh iiiiii-

-CHORUS-


My heart sill beats
my souls been drained
i live in memory
again and again
in my dreams
cant hear my (screams) SCREAMS

I see his his face
and hear HIS screams
his pleading tears didnt mean anything (echoes)

-CHORUS-

And
ive never been so scared
to be alone

awwwwww... that was so sad... what happened???
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:57 pm


I need some kinda miracle…


I just thought of this right now... it's called Given Up

Laying on the floor,
With a bullet in my head.
I'm waiting for life to take me.
I'm bleeding out from my eyes.
Why did it have to end this way?

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.

All these thoughts run through my mind.
All these scars are bleeding.
All the voices I hear.
All the pain just ending tonight.
I didn't have to go,
But I made the right decision.

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.

Goodbye,
I've had my fun.
Goodbye,
My journey ends right now.
Don't cry,
You'll find hope once I leave.
Just move on,
And one day we'll see each other again.

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.
Because I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.


...to shake me from this confusion.

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker


rozie10000

1,650 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 pm


Best song ever! wink



Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city
(Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back

I'm talking pedicure on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite CDs
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Ain't got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Ain't got no money in my pocket, but I'm already here
And now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger

I'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk

Now, now, we go until they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me

With my hands up
You got me now
You got that sound
Yeah, you got me

DJ, you build me up
You break me down
My heart, it pounds
Yeah, you got me

With my hands up
Put your hands up
Put your hands up

Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no

Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock on the clock
But the party don't stop, no



TiK ToK by Ke$ha!!!<3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm


I need some kinda miracle…


Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne

Nah nah. Nah nah nah nah nah.
I miss you.
I miss you so bad.
I don't forget you.
Oh it's so sad.
I hope you can hear me.
I remember it clearly...

The day you slipped away,
Was the day I found it won't be the same.
Oh,

Nah nah. Nah nah nah nah nah.
I didn't get around to kiss you good bye on the hand.
I wish that I could see you again.
I know that I can't.
Ooooooh...
I hope you can hear me.
I remember it clearly...

The day you slipped away,
Was the day I found it won't be the same.
Oh....

I've had my wake up,
Won't you wake up?
I keep asking why.
And I can't take it.
It wasn't fake it.
It happened you passed by.

Now you're gone, now you're gone.
There you go, there you go.
Somewhere I can't bring you back.
Now you're gone, now you're gone.
There you go, there you go.
Somewhere you're not coming back.

The day you slipped away,
Was the day I found it won't be the same.
The day you slipped away,
Was the day I found it won't be the same.

Nah nah. Nah nah nah nah nah.
I miss you.


...to shake me from this confusion.

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:46 am


here is other taking over me by evancescence
you don't remember me
but i remember you
i lie awake and try so hard
not to think of you
but who can decide what they dream?
And dream i do....

i believe in you
I'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

have you forgotten all i know
and all we had?

you saw me mourning my love for you
and touched my hand
i knew you loved me then

i believe in you
i'll give up everything just to find you
i have to be with you to live to breathe
you're taking over me

i look in the mirror and see your face
if i look deep enough
so things inside that are
just like you are taking over
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm


xxx-BrokenBecky-xxx
Now is your time to die...


Taylor Swift - You Belong with Me Parody (Just a Zombie)

Lookin' out the window as it rains.
My stomach rumbles,
I am hungry for some brains.
Nobody understands my pain.
Everyday at school I walk down the hall.
I flash a smile and wink at my crush Paul.
He runs to the boys room to hide in a stall.
He's the school editor.
I'm a predator.
He eats cheese,
And I eat arteries.
I'm dreamin' 'bout the day when he'll stop running away,
And he'll see what's underneath,
Looking past my razor teeth.

If he could be with me and feel the way that I feel.
I promise he will not be my next meal.
There's more to me,
But to him I'm just a zombie.

Be with me and feel the way that I feel.
I promise he will not be my next meal.
There's more to me....

^.^


...We've gathered here to say goodbye.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh my hahahaha!!! twisted

Miserable Metal


--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:29 pm


I need some kinda miracle...


Haha... go to youtube and type in "Taylor Swift - Just a Zombie" and i'm sure it'll be the first one... xd


...to shake me from this confusion.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm


bend twist break it
bend twist break it
throw the paper

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Darkness of Dawn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm


Dat be amazing, fo sho. biggrin
xxx-BrokenBecky-xxx
I need some kinda miracle…


I just thought of this right now... it's called Given Up

Laying on the floor,
With a bullet in my head.
I'm waiting for life to take me.
I'm bleeding out from my eyes.
Why did it have to end this way?

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.

All these thoughts run through my mind.
All these scars are bleeding.
All the voices I hear.
All the pain just ending tonight.
I didn't have to go,
But I made the right decision.

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.

Goodbye,
I've had my fun.
Goodbye,
My journey ends right now.
Don't cry,
You'll find hope once I leave.
Just move on,
And one day we'll see each other again.

I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.
Because I've given up on everything.
Just so much bullsh*t I went through.
And now it's my turn to do what's right.
So f*ck it all, I've had enough of this journey.


...to shake me from this confusion.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:47 pm


This be a song I wrote a long time agoo: It's called "Snow."

I see the snow fall,
Flake by flake it lands
and for gods sake why does it have to melt?
I had never felt this way before.
As the glistening crystals land in my pale white hand,
I ponder upon the thought of perfection.
Have I ever witnessed perfection?
What I'm watching now is what i wish to be
the most marvolous thing in the world..

Simplicity is the new middle name
and it's taking its toll on the shame
set in stone
like a gravemark
rusted and weathered,
the flowers wilted because i'm so alone.
But the white that showers above,
the cold hard wind carressing my face,
It has blown away all of my love,
and replaced it with dark manifesting inside my heart.
Maybe one day my love will thaw..
But until that sun comes,
I'm complete perfection.

The statues are covered in a blanket of hatred.
It's soft and white,
almost too good to be true..
I think i'm able to smell the perfume
of the dearly departed.
The snow pilling up on the city streets
giving me that claustrophobic feeling,
and it's incredibly comferting.
I want to lie in the snow and close my eyes.
Maybe if i'm lucky i'll die.


Simplicity is the new middle name
and it's taking its toll on the shame
set in stone
like a gravemark
rusted and weathered,
the flowers wilted because i'm so alone.
But the white that showers above,
the cold hard wind carressing my face,
It has blown away all of my love,
and replaced it with dark suffocating my heart.
Maybe one day my love will thaw..
But until that sun comes,
I'm complete perfection.

Darkness of Dawn
Crew


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:30 pm


which is the look bound to happen that scare the days
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:44 am


Open Casket and the Rain written by me

He always stood there with a smile on his face
Waiting for me to walk his way
Little does he know someone is about to take my place
I’m gonna get blown away
Don’t bother looking when I’m not there to hold
What you’ll find is my body lifeless and cold
Remember the look in my eyes
Now they’re free from a lifetime of lies
Chorus
Please don’t distract me
Right now I’m busy
About to cause myself a lot of misery
Forget my days of dreaming
They’re going down the drain
Now I lay here screaming
Soon there will be no pain
If you come to my funeral
I pray you ask
For an open casket and the rain
Treasure the time we shared a kiss
For my lips are now closed and won’t remember sheer bliss
Don’t forget this
I’m now not around for you to miss
Chorus
You never bothered to say goodbye
You only wanted me to die



***Hard Times.... & Those Crushing Moments N Life***

XLady_of_the_NightX687


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm


what can i say by dead by April
what can i say
i tried to be him for you
but i ending up hurting you
what can i say what can i do
know that your gone
without you im tearing apart and dying
with you im screaming and yelling
what can i say
i'm ending up hurting you
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm


This is My Sweet Shadow by my favorite band, IN FLAMES!!! i love this song crying crying crying

I'm selling heavenly sketches
A world out of my mind
Ready to explode in purity to fill the holes inside

An ever moving stream with glowing rays of light
Emotions tied to pass lies and I know I should let go

Tamed with confidence of a brighter future

I found a flame in the burnt out ashes... burn out, burn out!

Fueled, these new shores burn, dark past lies cold
Shadow, my sweet shadow, to you I look no more

Another dawn collapses
Do I need to be reminded
A glimpse of my safe home
A path to hide all anger

I found a flame in the burnt out ashes... burn out, burn out!

Fueled, these new shores burn, dark past lies cold
Shadow, my sweet shadow, to you I look no more

In circles I catch
A torch carried by the immortal
From depths that I created
In vain echoes fade

Burn out!

Fueled, these new shores burn, dark past lies cold
Shadow, my sweet shadow, to you I look no more

Fueled, these new shores burn, dark past lies cold
Shadow, my sweet shadow, to you I look no more

Fueled, Dark past lies cold
For you I look no more

Miserable Metal


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:57 pm


you cried i wipe all your tears
you scream i tried to find a way out of here
Reply
Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//