Welcome to Gaia! ::

Underdogs of Cosplay!

Back to Guilds

A Guild for the Inperfect Cosplayer 

Tags: cosplay, plus-sized, anime, convention, costume 

Reply Underdogs of Cosplay!
Welcome! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!
  Hello!
View Results

Mez10000

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:08 pm


Hi, I'm Mez, I live in Wales, which is known for leeks, daffodils and a red dragon. And occasionally rugby. I'm also 17 (for now). At the moment, I'm a student on a media course, so I get to handle great big hulking cameras! Love it! xd

Like some people, I haven't actually cosplayed before (partly due to a lack of conventions in my area), but am planning on making my own costume for May MCM Expo 2010 in London (I've been dragged into an FFVII:AC group and a Vocaloid group by a semi-pro! So feeling pretty nervous already!).

Planning on making:
a Tifa cosplay for the aforementioned Expo (still haven't settled on Vocaloid!)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am


Oh my gosh, I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread before! I'm so sorry!


My name is Amber and I live in West Virginia. I love the idea of cosplaying even though I've yet to do it myself. I am a fan of plus sized cosplayers because it gives me a sense of pride that people can make amazing and creative costumes regardless of their size.

I am 22 but about to turn 23 in April and I am eagerly awaiting to attend my very first anime convention which will be one in Ohio, but I haven't decided which one yet. I'm trying to get my boyfriend to agree to it but he is shy. =p

Nice to meet you all!

Arankaru Rori

Reply
Underdogs of Cosplay!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//