Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sci-Fi/Future/ect Role Plays
Experiaments II ((slower this time)) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manga_3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am


"Zack, you can't do such a thing, they'll kill you I know they will." Roku didn't know what he could say to change his stubborn friends mind "What if they take you away?" he asked not know if he could stand the thought of being alone in this place
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:30 am


"They tried to at the last lab I was at, but they were to stupid there just like they are here." Zack said shaking his head, "Don't worry Roku, the only guard here that can stop me is Ed, and I know he won't do that."

Neald
Crew


Manga_3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 am


"Ed? who is he?" He asked, Roku always loved to hear Zack tell stories about outside life and people outside of the dark place they were in now.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am


"Ed? Ed's a guard, but he's different, he's really nice and he was the one that helped me out of the first lab. I haven't seen him in the longest time though, I think he's still at my home town, where he is going to school and living a normal life. He's going to the same high school I went to, its kinda sad. I wonder how gramps is treating him." he said trailing off for a moment as he remembered.

Neald
Crew


Manga_3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 am


"It...It sounds nice. I'm sure he's happy, and he's thinking of you too" Roku wanted to say something to make Zack happy, but he failed more times then he helped
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:39 am


"I'll take you there Roku, you and anyone else that wants to go there. You can stay at my house, its big enough for a bunch of people." Zack said smiling trying to get Roku's mind off of the lab and cheer him up some.

Neald
Crew


Manga_3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 am


He didn't say anything at first ".....I think...I think I would like to go home, and see my father again" Roku gently grabbed onto one of his wings "But with these I don't think I can" His grip became tighter has he started to get angry "How could they do this to me!?" He shouted knowing no one had the answer
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:02 am


"I asked the same question to Roku, I don't have an answer but I can say this, this stupid scientists think they're god and that they can do whatever they want, not caring what happens. Thing is though, they're not, and we have to prove them wrong and show them that we're better than them and that we can beat them and their stupid guards." Zack said calmly, "Your dad will take you back, your his son, there's no way he'd abandon you."

Neald
Crew


Manga_3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:19 am


"No, they are not god...but...but what kinda of god would let this happen?" Tears rolled down his cheaks "How could anyone let this happen, how can people be so crule?" These are questions that Roku had asked time and time again. He calmed down alittle and after a moment he replied "Maybe my father will look at me like an angel....and not an worthless experiment"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 pm


"Some people are just like that, they don't care, but there are even more people that do care, trust me on that Roku." Zack said hearing Roku crying, he was clenching his fists tightly, he hated to see Roku like this, it wasn't fair to anyone else that they have to go through the torture, it should have stopped by now, hadn't he killed enough of the scientists yet?

Neald
Crew


Neald
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 am


((i went looking for the original again, glad that it hasn't been deleted http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5188819 ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm


(wow talk about bad role playing)

There were the sounds of footsteps down the hall, a key was put into the lock of Zack's cell. The door opend and Rouge stood in the doorway with the two men from before standing behind her "Time to go puppy dog"

GothCat9
Crew


Happylod3
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm


((lol I know, the spelling is so bad!, I'm suprized it got so many pages))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 pm


((lol its and old roleplay, twilight had to help me make a profile back then cuz i was still getting used to making them xp ))

Zack's ears went back as he growled at Rouge, "What do you want now witch? Can't you see I'm trying to get some beauty sleep here?" he said as sarcastically as he could.

Neald
Crew


GothCat9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:04 pm


"It's time for more tests, after all, you're are star experiment, lasting for so long" She nodded her head and the men walked past her and into the cell
Reply
Sci-Fi/Future/ect Role Plays

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//