Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
Rainbowtoes. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aijou
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:44 am


LOL. o_o It smelled good. I hate it when glitter falls off your clothes. D:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:10 pm


Aijou
LOL. o_o It smelled good. I hate it when glitter falls off your clothes. D:

D:< That is still wrong. No sniffing underwear. ;_____;

eig
Captain


Beatuicle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:14 pm


YESYES IHAVE THOSESOCKS IRL.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:38 pm


..You can't refuse underwear with stickers that says "scratch and sniff me!" THAT'S JUST WRONG!!

Aijou
Crew


Kai-Luin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:48 pm


Aijou
..You can't refuse underwear with stickers that says "scratch and sniff me!" THAT'S JUST WRONG!!


Which part of it is wrong? eek

I have a red shirt, a black shirt, a pair of jeans, and a pair of red striped socks. Other than that, I own nothing on gaia that I do in real life.

...Although I do own many, many, many pairs of flip-flops. So I probably have a pair that looks like my gaian ones. But they have sunflowers and hearts and happiness and I doubt my gaian flip-flops are that darn cool.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:50 pm


I have so many pairs of toe socksies. I should pic them for you. x3

Also, I have, um. Some of the skirts I have. And an eyepatch. o:

Papillon de Mort

Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//