Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shift(A Christian Guild)

Back to Guilds

A Christian Guild focused of making friends, having fun, and learning with eachother. 

Tags: Church, Jesus, Christian, Bible, Christ 

Reply General Chat
Welcome to The Shift! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starfishluvsu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 pm


Nichee555
hi my nickname is Nichee
I am in colledge going to be a freshman
My main hobbies are volunteering and playing on the computer
I collect Bells
I love stuffed animals i have a closet full
I love my lord and savior Jesus Christ

I do not like to call myself a one denomination because i have been through alot. But for the last five years i have been attending a methodist church and i will be attending a methodist colledge.

Well I guess that is all!!!

GOD BLESS!!!
heart heart heart

nice! welcome aboard!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm


Nickname: Teekz or Chris. Your choice. :3
Age: 23
Favorites: Dogs (wish I still had one), green, pizza, video games!
What you do for a living: Substitute Classroom Assistant for Special Ed., Church Sacristan
Religion: Catholic, attending a community catholic church
Hobbies/Interests: Reading (Fantasy), Writing (Fantasy and Romance), Listening to Worship Music, Praying

GraphiteHelix

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 am


Yay! Welcome to the Shift, Chris. <3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 pm


Nickname: Skittles.
Age: 11. ||I know, i'm underaged. xD||
Favorites: Llamas, Orange, art, and Jesus.
What you do for a living: School
Religion: Presbetarian
Hobbies/Interests: Art, hairstyling, and Gaia.

iMisterwhiskas


Infinite Virtue

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm


✖✖✖ Judge Not - Amen ✖✖✖
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Says Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
-----------------------------♥----------------------------
@Sara - I mostly do writing when it comes to studying the Bible or anything else. Sometimes I do write stories when I have the time. smile
@Starfish - Yea we do have ALOT in common smile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 am


iMisterwhiskas
Nickname: Skittles.
Age: 11. ||I know, i'm underaged. xD||
Favorites: Llamas, Orange, art, and Jesus.
What you do for a living: School
Religion: Presbetarian
Hobbies/Interests: Art, hairstyling, and Gaia.

Welcome to the Shift! <3
Llamas? Thats a new one. xP

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic


iMisterwhiskas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 am


Paranormal Zombiiie
iMisterwhiskas
Nickname: Skittles.
Age: 11. ||I know, i'm underaged. xD||
Favorites: Llamas, Orange, art, and Jesus.
What you do for a living: School
Religion: Presbetarian
Hobbies/Interests: Art, hairstyling, and Gaia.

Welcome to the Shift! <3
Llamas? Thats a new one. xP

My favorite animal.
=D
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:20 pm


Hi. I'm new to the guild. I'm turning 28 in October and I'm a single Mom of a beautiful Little girl. She's two and her nick is Kai. I love Animals and used to be a volunteer animal rescuer and Nurse Mama. I also love Anime and Cosplay and I sew Costumes for conventions. I love the outdoors and playing with my daughter. Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with her. I'm a christian and Usually go to four square churches but I have been present at a lot of different kinds of churches such as Pentecostal, baptist, and seventh day Adventist. I believe in Jesus and I am also open and non confrontational about religion. I love to learn about others and share my views but I'm not the type to ever bible thump or wish harm on other's because of their religion.

VodkaLeona


Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm


VodkaLeona
Hi. I'm new to the guild. I'm turning 28 in October and I'm a single Mom of a beautiful Little girl. She's two and her nick is Kai. I love Animals and used to be a volunteer animal rescuer and Nurse Mama. I also love Anime and Cosplay and I sew Costumes for conventions. I love the outdoors and playing with my daughter. Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with her. I'm a christian and Usually go to four square churches but I have been present at a lot of different kinds of churches such as Pentecostal, baptist, and seventh day Adventist. I believe in Jesus and I am also open and non confrontational about religion. I love to learn about others and share my views but I'm not the type to ever bible thump or wish harm on other's because of their religion.

Welcome to the Shift! <3
Kai? That is a cute name!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:00 am


Hello I am Rigormortis Metamorphosis.

I'm 17, but I will be 18 on November 16. I'm still in highschool, but I also work at the high school running tech for things like Miss. Princeton, Senior awards night, and hopefully maybe even a musicals this year. ^^

I love cats, they are the most amazing animal in this world (To me) and I like playing with lighting. (A.K.A thats what I enjoy when I get to run tech. How ever they keep putting me on sound. -tear- )

My hobbies are mostly glow stringing and juggling. I'm also on my high school speech team and this year I'm going to be our creative expression category captin. (Pray I final this year! ^^) Languages are another thing I enjoy learning. So far I can speak a little German and I am in to process of learning Japanese. I also draw, act, and write.

This year I will actually be directing a drama one class play. (I'm scared)




Rigormortis Metamorphosis


Saras Mule246

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 pm


VodkaLeona
Hi. I'm new to the guild. I'm turning 28 in October and I'm a single Mom of a beautiful Little girl. She's two and her nick is Kai. I love Animals and used to be a volunteer animal rescuer and Nurse Mama. I also love Anime and Cosplay and I sew Costumes for conventions. I love the outdoors and playing with my daughter. Sometimes it's really hard to keep up with her. I'm a christian and Usually go to four square churches but I have been present at a lot of different kinds of churches such as Pentecostal, baptist, and seventh day Adventist. I believe in Jesus and I am also open and non confrontational about religion. I love to learn about others and share my views but I'm not the type to ever bible thump or wish harm on other's because of their religion.

Your daughter is the most adorable beautiful little girl ever!!(:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:02 pm


Rigormortis Metamorphosis
Hello I am Rigormortis Metamorphosis.

I'm 17, but I will be 18 on November 16. I'm still in highschool, but I also work at the high school running tech for things like Miss. Princeton, Senior awards night, and hopefully maybe even a musicals this year. ^^

I love cats, they are the most amazing animal in this world (To me) and I like playing with lighting. (A.K.A thats what I enjoy when I get to run tech. How ever they keep putting me on sound. -tear- )

My hobbies are mostly glow stringing and juggling. I'm also on my high school speech team and this year I'm going to be our creative expression category captin. (Pray I final this year! ^^) Languages are another thing I enjoy learning. So far I can speak a little German and I am in to process of learning Japanese. I also draw, act, and write.

This year I will actually be directing a drama one class play. (I'm scared)




That sounds busy but awesome!
Welcome to the shift!

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic


Rigormortis Metamorphosis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:06 pm


Paranormal Zombiiie
Rigormortis Metamorphosis
Hello I am Rigormortis Metamorphosis.

I'm 17, but I will be 18 on November 16. I'm still in highschool, but I also work at the high school running tech for things like Miss. Princeton, Senior awards night, and hopefully maybe even a musicals this year. ^^

I love cats, they are the most amazing animal in this world (To me) and I like playing with lighting. (A.K.A thats what I enjoy when I get to run tech. How ever they keep putting me on sound. -tear- )

My hobbies are mostly glow stringing and juggling. I'm also on my high school speech team and this year I'm going to be our creative expression category captin. (Pray I final this year! ^^) Languages are another thing I enjoy learning. So far I can speak a little German and I am in to process of learning Japanese. I also draw, act, and write.

This year I will actually be directing a drama one class play. (I'm scared)




That sounds busy but awesome!
Welcome to the shift!


Thank you and I like it when everything is busy. Which is why I dislike the summer...There is nothing going on!! ><
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:54 pm


Hi

nickname: Japxican
age: 22
favourites: the Bible, turtles and octopus, Tolkien's books, the world of A'thirin (which I created--inspired by Tolkien)
occupation: student at a Christian university
religion: Christian
Hobbies/Interests: writing, drawing, reading, devotions, soccer, jogging, learning

Nice to meet you all.

Japxican
Crew


Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm


Welcome to The Shift.
I was thinking of attending a christian college till I saw the price, but if God wants me to go, he will open the door.
Reply
General Chat

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//