Welcome to Gaia! ::

Succumb To Your Destiny

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: anime, role, play, need, cool 

Reply Anime RP's
(F)I thought you loved me(with II_kuro_II) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:52 am


Kazuhiko snickered and burst out laughing.
Kazuhiko stopped and sighed.
"I do not know. I never really thought you would agree." said Kazuhiko and smiled at Tyler.
"It would take me months to prepare your beloved's resurrection but I will help." said Kazuhiko.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:00 am


"Still I thank you master Kazuhiko." Tyler said with a soft smile. "do you wish for me to go inside?" He asked looking at him.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:03 am


"Oh. Of course. I need your assistance to resurrect James." said Kazuhiko smiling while walking back to his japanese style home.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 am


Tyler nodded and walked in. When he got in he saw potions everywhere, ye it was still nice inside. He sat down in a chair as he waited for Kazuhiko to give him orders.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am


"First off, I shall need James's remains. Then we shall go to the spirit world to ask for his soul." said Kazuhiko and mixing the potions.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:37 am


Tyler nodded. "We have to wait. his funeral is tomorrow and then we can get it afterwords." Tyler said sihing. He coulcn't believe he was going to be a slave.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 am


Kazuhiko nodded and was mixing the potion for a philosopher stone.
He was always great at alchemy and this was the fifth time he had to mix a philosopher stone mix.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 am


After a while, Tylers stomach rumbled. He blushed as he held his stomach.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 am


Kazuhiko heard Tyler's stomach grumble and chuckled.
"There is some sushi on the table." said Kazuhiko then stirred the beaker filled with the mixture.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:02 am


"Yes master." Tyler said and got up as he began to eat the sushi. it wasn't his favorite, but if his master told him to eat i he would.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:20 pm


"Go outside if you wish, I don't know much about you so I don't think you like sushi as I do. I amy be your master but I am not that cruel to anyone." said Kazuhiko to Tyler and placed down the beaker for an hour or so.
Kazuhiko washed his hands and dried it off with a towel.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm


tyler nodded and set the sushi down. he just sat quietly in a chair as he watched Kazuhiko. "Whats in the beaker?"

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:53 pm


"Oh that. It is a mixture for the philosopher's stone." said Kazuhiko and smiled.
"So, what would you like to eat?" asked Kazuhiko to Tyler.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm


"Philosophers stone?" Tyler asked looking at it. "I like pizza and cheeseburgers, hotdogs...lots of things." Tyler said as he stepped closer to Kazuhiko to look in the beaker.

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm


"Please be careful. It would take me years to get the ingredients for that mixture." said Kazuhiko to Tyler with a crooked smile.
"All right then, we shall go outside then." said Kazuhiko smiling.
Reply
Anime RP's

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//