Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Chatterbox
Noooooooooooooooo Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:45 pm


[Belle Morte]
3nodding nuff said? so...subject closed?

For now untill the topic gets brought up again, which we know will happen, and don't worry potter, I'm on my last warning too.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:09 pm


I'm proud of you! Your being more literate! *gives you a cookie*

KimCL
Captain


Oh snaps.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:10 pm


I love getting blamed for everything. :/
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:30 am


Oh snaps.
I love getting blamed for everything. :/

Who's blaming you? OH! Potter. Well I thought that was a bit unfair myself. Many people have told him off. Dont feel bad becuase he chose to blame you.

[Belle Morte]


Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:30 pm


Oh, I'm sorry Potter. My Grandpa just died this summer... I miss him.

But, other matters.

Belle, thanks for mentioning me! It makes me feel important considering the all-powerful people in this guild don't give a ******** who I am. I, too, am a seventh-year, but still called a fifth-year. It bugs me that we aren't being recognized for being active (or as close to active as I dare get these days).
And, this thing where people bring up the "spamming" of Potter and DrgnSmurf will be there forever, you do realize that? They apologize but some people can not grasp that. I think if they were gone, it might help. Not saying I want them to leave, but, it might help get rid of this problem.

Bah, I'm done.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:52 am


Miss Aeonis
Oh, I'm sorry Potter. My Grandpa just died this summer... I miss him.

But, other matters.

Belle, thanks for mentioning me! It makes me feel important considering the all-powerful people in this guild don't give a ******** who I am. I, too, am a seventh-year, but still called a fifth-year. It bugs me that we aren't being recognized for being active (or as close to active as I dare get these days).
And, this thing where people bring up the "spamming" of Potter and DrgnSmurf will be there forever, you do realize that? They apologize but some people can not grasp that. I think if they were gone, it might help. Not saying I want them to leave, but, it might help get rid of this problem.

Bah, I'm done.

I must say, what you say makes alot of sense, and I'm sure that some people will never let go of being mad at Potter and DrgnSmurf. However I don't want them to leave, even if it would solve this problem. I really dont have much more to say on this topic, so I think I'll leave it there.

[Belle Morte]


Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:13 am


[Belle Morte]
Miss Aeonis
Oh, I'm sorry Potter. My Grandpa just died this summer... I miss him.

But, other matters.

Belle, thanks for mentioning me! It makes me feel important considering the all-powerful people in this guild don't give a ******** who I am. I, too, am a seventh-year, but still called a fifth-year. It bugs me that we aren't being recognized for being active (or as close to active as I dare get these days).
And, this thing where people bring up the "spamming" of Potter and DrgnSmurf will be there forever, you do realize that? They apologize but some people can not grasp that. I think if they were gone, it might help. Not saying I want them to leave, but, it might help get rid of this problem.

Bah, I'm done.

I must say, what you say makes alot of sense, and I'm sure that some people will never let go of being mad at Potter and DrgnSmurf. However I don't want them to leave, even if it would solve this problem. I really dont have much more to say on this topic, so I think I'll leave it there.
Ya, alot of people say I make sense in topics like these, when problem-solving is essential... I guess I'm good at that..? But, I'll leave it there too.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:38 pm


Miss Aeonis
[Belle Morte]
Miss Aeonis
Oh, I'm sorry Potter. My Grandpa just died this summer... I miss him.

But, other matters.

Belle, thanks for mentioning me! It makes me feel important considering the all-powerful people in this guild don't give a ******** who I am. I, too, am a seventh-year, but still called a fifth-year. It bugs me that we aren't being recognized for being active (or as close to active as I dare get these days).
And, this thing where people bring up the "spamming" of Potter and DrgnSmurf will be there forever, you do realize that? They apologize but some people can not grasp that. I think if they were gone, it might help. Not saying I want them to leave, but, it might help get rid of this problem.

Bah, I'm done.

I must say, what you say makes alot of sense, and I'm sure that some people will never let go of being mad at Potter and DrgnSmurf. However I don't want them to leave, even if it would solve this problem. I really dont have much more to say on this topic, so I think I'll leave it there.
Ya, alot of people say I make sense in topics like these, when problem-solving is essential... I guess I'm good at that..? But, I'll leave it there too.

Ok. By the sounds of it, Potter and myself leaving would be best, well I can't speak for Potter, well if thats what people want then I guess I shall leave soon, just not right away, (more topics to make) anyways thats all I have to say about this, will miss you Moe and Aeonis.

DrgnSmurf


Oh snaps.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:30 pm


DrgnSmurf
Miss Aeonis
[Belle Morte]
Miss Aeonis
Oh, I'm sorry Potter. My Grandpa just died this summer... I miss him.

But, other matters.

Belle, thanks for mentioning me! It makes me feel important considering the all-powerful people in this guild don't give a ******** who I am. I, too, am a seventh-year, but still called a fifth-year. It bugs me that we aren't being recognized for being active (or as close to active as I dare get these days).
And, this thing where people bring up the "spamming" of Potter and DrgnSmurf will be there forever, you do realize that? They apologize but some people can not grasp that. I think if they were gone, it might help. Not saying I want them to leave, but, it might help get rid of this problem.

Bah, I'm done.

I must say, what you say makes alot of sense, and I'm sure that some people will never let go of being mad at Potter and DrgnSmurf. However I don't want them to leave, even if it would solve this problem. I really dont have much more to say on this topic, so I think I'll leave it there.
Ya, alot of people say I make sense in topics like these, when problem-solving is essential... I guess I'm good at that..? But, I'll leave it there too.

Ok. By the sounds of it, Potter and myself leaving would be best, well I can't speak for Potter, well if thats what people want then I guess I shall leave soon, just not right away, (more topics to make) anyways thats all I have to say about this, will miss you Moe and Aeonis.


Did you not grasp the part where they mentioned they didn't want you to leave? Everyone agrees that the two of you are a couple of the few keeping this guild alive. No one wants you gone... I, for one, think the topic has been solved and that we all need to just stfu about it. :/
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:48 am


agreed 3nodding

[Belle Morte]


Fear My Bloody Fangs.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:24 pm


Potter. I do apologize for you're loss. I know how it feels to loose someone you love, alot of someones. I believe you lost points for pissing someone off and accusing them of certain things, that were because you refused to read the rules. Not for being illiterate. Though I am glad you are shaping up. I like this guild to be literate because it makes it easier to read. Oh, and Smurf, we don't want you to leave, in fact I've taken you off the greylist. Now that you're being literate you're topics make much more sense, thank you. If anyone has any more problems with the new literacy rule, kindly PM me.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:26 pm


And you people have not moved up in years because Kat has been away on personal buisness. I would like to see you people try and run a guild. I am lucky to have the help I do. Kindly wait it out, you'll get the points you deserve eventully.

Fear My Bloody Fangs.
Vice Captain


DrgnSmurf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:00 am


Fear My Bloody Fangs.
And you people have not moved up in years because Kat has been away on personal buisness. I would like to see you people try and run a guild. I am lucky to have the help I do. Kindly wait it out, you'll get the points you deserve eventully.

I was actually thinking about starting one of my own, but that may take me awhile to save up 20,000 gold, but I'll manage, and thank you for taking me off the greylist, I'm doing my best, being literate. Oh and snap I did realize what everybody said, but thank you anyways.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:47 am


DrgnSmurf
Fear My Bloody Fangs.
And you people have not moved up in years because Kat has been away on personal buisness. I would like to see you people try and run a guild. I am lucky to have the help I do. Kindly wait it out, you'll get the points you deserve eventully.

I was actually thinking about starting one of my own, but that may take me awhile to save up 20,000 gold, but I'll manage, and thank you for taking me off the greylist, I'm doing my best, being literate. Oh and snap I did realize what everybody said, but thank you anyways.

I was thinking about making my own too...but I could never save up that much...I always spend my gold as fast as I get it redface

[Belle Morte]


Fear My Bloody Fangs.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:52 am


DrgnSmurf
Fear My Bloody Fangs.
And you people have not moved up in years because Kat has been away on personal buisness. I would like to see you people try and run a guild. I am lucky to have the help I do. Kindly wait it out, you'll get the points you deserve eventully.

I was actually thinking about starting one of my own, but that may take me awhile to save up 20,000 gold, but I'll manage, and thank you for taking me off the greylist, I'm doing my best, being literate. Oh and snap I did realize what everybody said, but thank you anyways.


Aw, but you could never leave here! Now that you are trying ot be literate..I actully understand you're topics! But if you really want to create you're own, good luck!
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//