Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Nick's 'make me a sandwich' guild::~::Nor not included::

Back to Guilds

The forums with free sandwiches for all. 

 

Reply Anime/Manga Threads
Recommend an anime or manga Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For Fear of Little Men
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:08 am


TheModsMustBeCrazy
xGoshikkux
TheModsMustBeCrazy
xGoshikkux
TheModsMustBeCrazy


Jupiter Jazz, Toys In The Attic, Mad Perot, I mean really theres a ton of them that are exceptionaly good.


Another decent manga was Afro Samurai (though technically the anime did come first, they released a manga version earlier this year).


Yes that was pretty good.
Also, I love anything by Miyazaki.

Miyazaki did such works as?


If this is a test, I laugh! Hahaha.
Anywho, Howls Moving Castle(loved Christian Bale in that), Kiki's Delivery Service, Nausica And The Valley Of The WInd, Spirited Away, My Neigbor Tokoro, Princess Mononoke.

yeah. razz


eek Ma god. It's depressing that I didn't know that. I've seen Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. They were good.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:24 pm


xGoshikkux
Puritanical Shinigami
Well I only got two movies that I really enjoyed. 5 CM per Second and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.
For series, School Rumble is pretty funny, Slayers, Xam'd, and Pumpkin Scissors are pretty good for action ones.

Ahh..you put me to shame. sweatdrop I havn't heard of a one of them.

Well if you liek action anime, than check out the last 3 I listed. If you like comedy/romance, than check out School Rumble and the two movies I listed, all of which I enjoy smile

Puritanical Shinigami
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:51 pm


Every one here should check out Mahou Sensi Negima. A little wizard boy teaches high school girls, and when he sneezes people's cloths explode.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:23 pm


Flowergirl0
Every one here should check out Mahou Sensi Negima. A little wizard boy teaches high school girls, and when he sneezes people's cloths explode.

Genre Please?

Puritanical Shinigami
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

oblivionchaser13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm


Puritanical Shinigami
Flowergirl0
Every one here should check out Mahou Sensi Negima. A little wizard boy teaches high school girls, and when he sneezes people's cloths explode.

Genre Please?


I've seen Mahou Sensi Negima and I'd put it under Comedy/Romance.

And as for recommendations I'd say that Eureka 7 and Elfen Lied are good manga/anime.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm


Puritanical Shinigami
Flowergirl0
Every one here should check out Mahou Sensi Negima. A little wizard boy teaches high school girls, and when he sneezes people's cloths explode.

Genre Please?

Comedy romance ecchi adventure

Onani Master Luna Thoth

Hygienic Humorist


Puritanical Shinigami
Vice Captain

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:51 pm


Flowergirl0
Puritanical Shinigami
Flowergirl0
Every one here should check out Mahou Sensi Negima. A little wizard boy teaches high school girls, and when he sneezes people's cloths explode.

Genre Please?

Comedy romance ecchi adventure

That sounds cool, I might just check it out smile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:54 pm


Not that everyone doesn't already know it, but I suggest Black Cat.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain


Ethereal Cereal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 pm


I recommend Spice and Wolf. Wow, what a series.

Here is the information.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm


A Crisis In Mid-Life
I recommend Spice and Wolf. Wow, what a series.

Here is the information.


I might have to check that out when I get the time. It seems pretty interesting.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain


Ethereal Cereal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 pm


xGoshikkux
A Crisis In Mid-Life
I recommend Spice and Wolf. Wow, what a series.

Here is the information.


I might have to check that out when I get the time. It seems pretty interesting.


Definitely very good. It's worth the harddrive space, that's for sure. Blu-Ray rips take up a lot of space but I'll be damned if they aren't exceptional quality.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:52 pm


A Crisis In Mid-Life
xGoshikkux
A Crisis In Mid-Life
I recommend Spice and Wolf. Wow, what a series.

Here is the information.


I might have to check that out when I get the time. It seems pretty interesting.


Definitely very good. It's worth the harddrive space, that's for sure. Blu-Ray rips take up a lot of space but I'll be damned if they aren't exceptional quality.

I think i'll do that when I get the time.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain

Reply
Anime/Manga Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//