Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Winter Guard and Marching Band Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um what?
Oh, yeah, marching band!
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Grr...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
*Still Confused*
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:27 pm


Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:07 pm


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin

Kagura Yuki


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:25 pm


Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin

Oh yea and also pay 500 bucks for Quebes and 200 for Ski club and 400 for Band. Yup paying around 1,100$ my mom will be happy.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:14 pm


Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin
What do they do...?

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:10 pm


Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin
What do they do...?

They just stand dont move and play the background music.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:53 am


Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin
What do they do...?

They just stand dont move and play the background music.

Actually, this year, the show is about the heart, and the pit will have a lot of fun with the drum "toys".
Segment 1 is adrenaline rush, the second one is passionate love, and the third is heart attack. Sound like fun? (Yes) Then join up!

Kagura Yuki


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:10 pm


Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
Kagura Yuki
Chisato-chan
I will probally join next year... sweatdrop
Oh my gosh! That would be absolutely amazing. Me, you and Mana could room with eachother when we go to Disney. DDR all night long... I'm having thoughts here. That would be stunning. Join Casey! 3nodding
I'll try to convince my parental unit... One question, how much free time will I have to myself? sweatdrop And what could I do? I have no skills...

We could do pit. Not much work in there
*claps*Yes! Do pit! You will have practice every monday and thursday from 6-9 and a week of band camp. It's really not that bad... Join, join, join! You know you want to go to Disney and miss school legally. biggrin
What do they do...?

They just stand dont move and play the background music.

Actually, this year, the show is about the heart, and the pit will have a lot of fun with the drum "toys".
Segment 1 is adrenaline rush, the second one is passionate love, and the third is heart attack. Sound like fun? (Yes) Then join up!

Ill have to let momsy have a say. Im telling you this much. Im not biking back home everyday. THat was a b---itch.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:28 pm


But...
But...
But why can't your mums drive you home? xp

Kagura Yuki


Kagura Yuki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:39 pm


Congratulations to the Lancaster High School 2005 Winter Guard. Class A1 Division Champions. We rock and you know it.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:15 pm


Kagura Yuki
Congratulations to the Lancaster High School 2005 Winter Guard. Class A1 Division Champions. We rock and you know it.
Congrats!

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kagura Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:05 am


Yura23
Kagura Yuki
Congratulations to the Lancaster High School 2005 Winter Guard. Class A1 Division Champions. We rock and you know it.
Congrats!
Thanks! We all got medals and the team received a huge 3-foot trophy.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:34 pm


Band geeeeeeeeeks... domokun *wiggles fingers menacingly* Rawr~

Just kidding. whee

jk the reaper

Gaian


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:17 pm


Trowa Winner
Band geeeeeeeeeks... domokun *wiggles fingers menacingly* Rawr~

Just kidding. whee

You posted!
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:50 pm


Trowa Winner
Band geeeeeeeeeks... domokun *wiggles fingers menacingly* Rawr~

Just kidding. whee

Proud of the band geek-ness,
not proud of being de-modded... stare

Kagura Yuki


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:42 pm


Trowa Winner
Band geeeeeeeeeks... domokun *wiggles fingers menacingly* Rawr~

Just kidding. whee

domokun ( I will eat j00r eyes like puddin!)
Translation- I will eat your eyes as if they were pudding.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//