Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flight of the Sky Father

Back to Guilds

a Steampunk and Dieselpunk-SciFi Role Play. 

Tags: Steampunk, Sky Father, Space, Ship, Dieselpunk 

Reply The Sky Father.
Shoot Date! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reatrea
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:00 pm


I don't but Jeff does.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:05 pm


Hm. When do his classes end on Friday? ^^

One-Worded-Jokester


Reatrea
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:31 pm


2pm. But we need ALL day for the shoot. Start at 10am end at dark.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm


Hum. Will it really take that long? O.o

One-Worded-Jokester


One-Worded-Jokester

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:56 am


:sighs: I really cant ask off of anymore work. I don't work too many hours as it is and I have to buy my books for college (*and we all know how expensive that is*). I'm going to be unable to do the shoot unless we do it sometime during the week ^^;
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am


What about July 3rd? Its a Friday, but I checked the calendar and its a holiday for you guys at AB Tech. ^^

One-Worded-Jokester


Reatrea
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:51 pm


Maybe! 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 pm


I will be willing to help drive. I can hold 3 extra people. But I'll need gas donations. crying I'll seriously need at least 5$ from all three of you.

Reatrea
Crew


JVle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:15 pm


I'll be gone for the next 5 days (I'll have a laptop with me but I'm unsure if there's an connection area) soooo not then.

Maybe sometime after that but with my rents dragging me places I'm unsure until a few weeks before I'm doing something.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 pm


We have to do it the last weekend of June or first weekend of July. Plus we might have an extra photographer!

Reatrea
Crew


Conall Flynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:19 pm


And sorry folks, but I'm not here the first weekend in July.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm


Conall Flynn
And sorry folks, but I'm not here the first weekend in July.

What day do you leave?

One-Worded-Jokester


Conall Flynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm


Friday. Also Jeff and Laura J. can't do during the week. Like ever.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm


I'm thinking we're going to have to stick with the 28th. Matt is good with this date and is needing a final date asap so he can get things together.

Laura, see if you can't trade shifts with someone. I don't know what else to say. :/

Reatrea
Crew


Winnifred Hart

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:51 pm


Also!
We, the people who don't know Matt, need to meet up with him and have lunch or something before then.
Reply
The Sky Father.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//