Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flight of the Sky Father

Back to Guilds

a Steampunk and Dieselpunk-SciFi Role Play. 

Tags: Steampunk, Sky Father, Space, Ship, Dieselpunk 

Reply Crews Notes.
Crews Notes [Whiteboard in the Kitchen] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R1X5.13
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 am


You

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm


Things I must remember to get at next port:
New clothes for Sabrina
Alchohol
Lion Oil
Manners for the lunatic
Milk
Eggs
Yarn and needles
Sweets
Cigars



Did I forget anything?

Winnifred Hart

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

R1X5.13
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm


woohoo30
Things I must remember to get at next port:
New clothes for Sabrina
Alchohol
Lion Oil
Manners for the lunatic
Milk
Eggs
Yarn and needles
Sweets
Cigars



Did I forget anything?
Put down your weapons...



A new set of locks for the Crew quarters.

I don't want to hurt you.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:40 pm


( mrgreen Now why would I wanna go and do a silly thing like that? )

Winnifred Hart

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Reatrea
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:50 pm


woohoo30
Things I must remember to get at next port:
New clothes for Sabrina



Brat! My travel clothes are just fine! I refuse to get blood on my nicer things.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:29 pm


Who keeps taking a big smelly dump, not flushing, then CLOSING THE DOOR? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD 2 HOUR OLD s**t SMELLS?

FLUSH THE TOILET!

Reatrea
Crew


Winnifred Hart

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:39 pm


Is that a medical term, Doc? <.<
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 pm


Oh thats cool. Toilet humor. All aboard the Kindergarden Express. But make sure you have your Cootie shot.

Conall Flynn


Reatrea
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 pm


xp Ugh dishes.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm


Hey when's the next AA meeting?

Reatrea
Crew


R1X5.13
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:36 pm



Remember: it is Day 400 after the Sea God's banishment.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 pm


Yeah ok, Jaden. That's nice!

Reatrea
Crew


Viktor Icarus

3,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:33 pm


There was lobster in the fridge this morning. Now it is gone.

If anyone has information concerning its disappearance, please contact Viktor Icarus.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:07 pm


Wasn't me. I know better. But who had a glass of my sherry? There is less in the bottle than when I left it!

Reatrea
Crew

Reply
Crews Notes.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//