|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:43 pm
gonk crying scream stressed cry emo WHYY?! THIS BLOWS!!! I hate the economy -_- Well im gonna buy two copies of the last issue then, one for reading, and the other as a reminder of what a great read it has been over the years
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 pm
It was a sad day when I find out that Shojo Beat was not make no more issues. But they not stop make their manga!! I miss reading Shojo Beat
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 am
Yeah, I agree...I miss Shojo Beat too! crying At least we still have their manga...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|