Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild
Discworld MUDD (come answer these questions) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play Discworld MUDD?
  Why yes I do
  Never heard of it
  No
  Not anymore
View Results

SamCarter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:29 pm


15. Do you have any pets? what are they? What are their names?
I have a bunny named Murdoc
I had a chicken named Doom! that someone gave me but died... I wear his coller in honor of his life
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:31 pm


16. What is your character's economical status?
well I'd have to say well off being a theif and all haha. money doesn't really matter. the only time it matters is when I can't steal something and I really really really want it haha

SamCarter


lordofthevampyres
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:44 am


1. What is your user name on the MUDD?

Amanmacil

2. How old is your character?

about 10 hours young

3. What guild do you belong to?

Thieves

4. What level are you in that guild?

8 or 9, not sure

5. What specality are you in that gulid/ what specality do you want to be?

mugger

6. What is your highest level skill? How high is it?

covert.manipulation.steal, at 30 or so

7. What skill do you wish you could advance but can't?....

fig.mel.sword

8. What is your favored item your character has?

don't have one at the mo

9. What is the coolest thing that you have randomly found in the game?

a hunter's pack. It belonged to somebody so I gave it back, but in return he/she gave me a turquoise bottle (no idea what it does)

10. What city is your character from/ did your character start from?

morpork

11. When was the last time you loged onto the discworld?

yesterday

12. What do you like to do on the disc when your not doing things for your guild?

I like working up my skills, usually by attacking small animals or even a beggar or 2

13. How many times have you died/ met Death?

once

14. How did you die (if you remember)?

I was stupid enough to try and steal from a weapons salesman

15. Do you have any pets? what are they? What are their names?

no

16. What is your character's economical status?

kinda low, and I need a backpack.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:28 pm


lordofthevampyres
1. What is your user name on the MUDD?

Amanmacil

2. How old is your character?

about 10 hours young

3. What guild do you belong to?

Thieves

4. What level are you in that guild?

8 or 9, not sure

5. What specality are you in that gulid/ what specality do you want to be?

mugger

6. What is your highest level skill? How high is it?

covert.manipulation.steal, at 30 or so

7. What skill do you wish you could advance but can't?....

fig.mel.sword

8. What is your favored item your character has?

don't have one at the mo

9. What is the coolest thing that you have randomly found in the game?

a hunter's pack. It belonged to somebody so I gave it back, but in return he/she gave me a turquoise bottle (no idea what it does)

10. What city is your character from/ did your character start from?

morpork

11. When was the last time you loged onto the discworld?

yesterday

12. What do you like to do on the disc when your not doing things for your guild?

I like working up my skills, usually by attacking small animals or even a beggar or 2

13. How many times have you died/ met Death?

once

14. How did you die (if you remember)?

I was stupid enough to try and steal from a weapons salesman

15. Do you have any pets? what are they? What are their names?

no

16. What is your character's economical status?

kinda low, and I need a backpack.
if your on when I am I'll steal one (backpack) for you i'f you'd like. 3nodding Its easyer enough for me now heh ^_^''

SamCarter

Reply
L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//