Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fangtasia: The Official Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sookieverse 

Tags: Fangtasia, Charlaine Harris, Southern Vampire Series, Sookie Stackhouse, True Blood 

Reply Dance Floor: for Character/Actor Discussion
Who is your favorite boy? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite boy?
  Eric
  Bill
  Sam
  Quinn
  Calvin
View Results

camiva

Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm


Fave boy in general, or boy to end up with Sookie?

Because honestly my fave boy is Jason =__=;
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm


Eric. From the very beginning, it was Eric.

FictionFan10


KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:11 am


I apologize for my behavior. They all have an equal chance...if they are a vampire, though.

Bubba. But not for Sookie, I hate her. No, Bubba is a character worthy of a spin-off.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm


I really am beginning to love Jason in the books and True blood.


but for Sookie I would say Eric......

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker


Pingching

7,250 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 am


ERIC heart heart
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 am


Sookie and Eric. I don't like how Bill doesn't tell her everything.

00Sookie Stackhouse00


glamor_vamp_fan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:51 pm


Obviously everyone loves Eric...ok I'm not going to lie I voted for him too!!! Just something about the character that lures you to him. Kinda like what Claude does for romance novels Eric does for Sookie Stackhouse readers!!!! lol
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 pm


What Bill did was wrong but I still prefer his character. I think Bill's a better person overall than Eric.

Dead Cydonian


Nyx the Night

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm


Eric, because he has not lied to her or betrayed her(not really like Bill) I don't really think its cliche, because most people or some will want to her to wind up with Bill because he's her first. I think Eric is the best choice. Although I hear from other people online CH is not going to let her or the other vamps have her in 13....wahhhhhhhhh crying
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 am


Sookie should totally end up with Eric!! He also is very much in love with her. He also has betrayed her trust and as far as I know doesn't. He Is also mega Hot!! and If she does not end up with him she should end up with Sam. He is like her best guy friend so he won't hurt her and if he does it's not on purpose. He Is adorably cute!! biggrin  

KayKayPhotographer

Reply
Dance Floor: for Character/Actor Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//