Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best FF game
Final Fantasy 7
29%
 29%  [ 11 ]
Final Fantasy 8
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Final Fantasy 9
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Other
40%
 40%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 37


Teloss

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:55 pm


TiggyChan
i was a beta tester for this game an oh yeah you can get rank 10 blah blah, but the expansion is adding like 16+ new ranks an junk so technically the dark lord is a mini boss >.>


hey i thought i told u to get off them drugs!! domokun

sweatdrop jk, hehe
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:06 pm


LOL..
Anyway I think FFVII was the best in the series because it was the biggest revalution in the gerne. Altho the job system in 5 was awsome, and the story in (USA) 3 was great. Also FFT was the most fun I have had playing any FF game even tho I still have no idea what the story is about even 19 times after I beat it >.< And I could go on and on for days, so i will leave it at the for now.

VGmaster337


Sheori_Baxton
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:47 am


Pheonix9000
TiggyChan
i was a beta tester for this game an oh yeah you can get rank 10 blah blah, but the expansion is adding like 16+ new ranks an junk so technically the dark lord is a mini boss >.>


hey i thought i told u to get off them drugs!! domokun

sweatdrop jk, hehe


Well technically if you think about it, he is!! i mean witht he expansion its just like a new part of the game opening an junk, just like a real FF. FF has had its mini boss's n junk like that to where you thought a boss was it an it really wasnt -the- boss, always a different one behind the curtain. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:58 pm


i like ff3/6 the best biggrin Sabin,Edgar,Locke and Celes kick butt. then FFXI
. im a lvl 16 mithra monk (i really suck takes me a week to lvl up...im to lazy to go back to valkrum lol sweatdrop stressed )

sellin


Aydam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:24 pm


oh come on are you guys for real!?

FF9 sucked the big ones! Ok I'm sorry
it wasnt all that bad but it was one of the
worst games IMO.

I'm really into storylines though ands thats
what really makes me think about if a game
is good or not.

So my favorite FF was 7 because I feel it
had the best story overall. I mean hell, I
even bought the thing 3 times b/c i keep
losing disc 3. (Speaking of which I can't
seem to find again stressed )
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:24 pm


[-N.I.-] 2
sephiroth_rules_all
I am a New Member to this clan, so far I have played and beaten every Final Fantasy game in existence except for Final Fantasy XI. Otherwise I have complete knowledge of every FF game in existence which is pretty cool.


For some reason.. I doubt that (no offence) Out of the ones you listed, I put FF9 as my favorite, but FF3/6 is my personal favorite.


don't doubt it it is true I have about 5 friends on here to back that up,

sephiroth_rules_all


echios

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:56 pm


Aydam
oh come on are you guys for real!?

FF9 sucked the big ones! Ok I'm sorry
it wasnt all that bad but it was one of the
worst games IMO.

I'm really into storylines though ands thats
what really makes me think about if a game
is good or not.

So my favorite FF was 7 because I feel it
had the best story overall. I mean hell, I
even bought the thing 3 times b/c i keep
losing disc 3. (Speaking of which I can't
seem to find again stressed )


i truly belive ff9 did have a great storry so did ff7 but ff9 better but the best was ff8....romance.....action......great story....and more!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:47 am


Pheonix9000
4, 7, 9 and 11 are the best. i dont really like 10 and i dont even accept 10-2 as a ff game...

i completley agree with you

JD The Drifter


[Oblivous]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:18 pm


Celes Star
I prefer the PC version, though...I got a cable so I could hook my PS2 controller up to it and play that way. 'tis nice ^^


Where'd you get the cable? I've been wanting to hook up a controller to my PC for a while, mainly for FFXI. I refuse to play the Ps2 version... I can't look at the hidden files and such. LoL.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:17 pm


[~Soku~]
Celes Star
I prefer the PC version, though...I got a cable so I could hook my PS2 controller up to it and play that way. 'tis nice ^^


Where'd you get the cable? I've been wanting to hook up a controller to my PC for a while, mainly for FFXI. I refuse to play the Ps2 version... I can't look at the hidden files and such. LoL.


normaly you can get thoes things at best buy or any electronic store you just have to ask...circut city....that is a good store...

echios


echios

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:29 pm


[~Soku~]
Celes Star
I prefer the PC version, though...I got a cable so I could hook my PS2 controller up to it and play that way. 'tis nice ^^


Where'd you get the cable? I've been wanting to hook up a controller to my PC for a while, mainly for FFXI. I refuse to play the Ps2 version... I can't look at the hidden files and such. LoL.


normaly you can get thoes things at best buy or any electronic store you just have to ask...circut city....that is a good store...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:46 am


TiggyChan
if you really could beat ffxi let me know! blaugh *laughs*
I currently own all the ff's out(old an new) even the ones not for playstion 1 & 2, im obsessed with the series. hell i even got kingdom hearts just cause it had ff chars in it.*snicker*


oh an..FF6 rules em all bwah!


even the nes and snes ones?

NNR


anime_merrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:56 pm


I liked FFVI cause it got me into RPGs, but I loved FFVIII because of "Eyes On Me".
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:25 am


Final Fantasy 5 is the best ever. It is simply the best. It has job change, job INCREASHEN, good plot, multiple transportation, 2 chocobos, 3 ships, and a dragon. it has crystals and evil wizards. alien dudes that seal exdeath with powers of crystals but then the crystals shatter and galuf comes down to protect the rest. it just rocks.

Yushiaroh


Tsujiaikun

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 12:58 am


i played 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 ,9, 10, 11(of couse...playing it right now haha)
besides ffxi i like ff9 the best because the storyline hooked me up until the ending... it was funny and u dont need to drain magic out to cast them(like ff8 had) anyways the most famous blm of all FF! Vivi! i liked vivi and aeka(however u spell her name)
Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//