Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
i have a riddle!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm


Try these:

1. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

2. What can go around the world but stays in a corner?

3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm


Rachel_Ruby55
Try these:

1. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

2. What can go around the world but stays in a corner?

3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?

3.are you a statement...?

shadow_K9


Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:17 pm


shadow_K9
Rachel_Ruby55
Try these:

1. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

2. What can go around the world but stays in a corner?

3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?

3.are you a statement...?


The answer to #3 is 'A Telephone'
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:22 pm


Rachel_Ruby55
shadow_K9
Rachel_Ruby55
Try these:

1. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

2. What can go around the world but stays in a corner?

3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?

3.are you a statement...?


The answer to #3 is 'A Telephone'

lol biggrin

shadow_K9


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:52 pm


Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
the girl of your dreams heart, thats my perfect treasure. now its my turn try this on okay.

what starts off young but is tall and dies old and is short?

pinsal?!
mountain?!
eek ...?!
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:22 pm


shadow_K9
Kolorful_Kerii
Priestess_Kagome123
i got 1 too ^^ note: i`m a bad speller
a guy rode his horse to town on friday, stayed for 3 nights then left on monday, how`d he do it?


His horse was named friday. Could've arrived any day of the week, mate ^_^.

Here's one:

The more I am, mrgreen
The less you see. xd
Who am I? question

darkness? 3nodding


Crap. Umm...

Anna Katyul was born on December 13, on a hot summer's day. burning_eyes
How is this possible? question

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


xX-TaCo_TwIzZlErS-Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm


This is not a riddle just a question
i am red, when i am under green i am black
what am i?
u never guess what it is unless u've heard of it
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:59 pm


now an ancient riddle
what has,
4 legs at morning
2 legs at noon
3 legs at night
:3

xX-TaCo_TwIzZlErS-Xx


shadow_K9

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm


Kolorful_Kerii
shadow_K9
Kolorful_Kerii
Priestess_Kagome123
i got 1 too ^^ note: i`m a bad speller
a guy rode his horse to town on friday, stayed for 3 nights then left on monday, how`d he do it?


His horse was named friday. Could've arrived any day of the week, mate ^_^.

Here's one:

The more I am, mrgreen
The less you see. xd
Who am I? question

darkness? 3nodding


Crap. Umm...

Anna Katyul was born on December 13, on a hot summer's day. burning_eyes
How is this possible? question

she wore alot of sun screen? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:07 pm


xX-TaCo_TwIzZlErS-Xx
now an ancient riddle
what has,
4 legs at morning
2 legs at noon
3 legs at night
:3

its a man biggrin

the riddle of the sphinx :3

shade roses


-X iRawrzCookie X-

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:09 am


Priestess_Kagome123
i got 1 too ^^ note: i`m a bad speller
a guy rode his horse to town on friday, stayed for 3 nights then left on monday, how`d he do it?

THE HORSES NAME IS FRIDAY ;d
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:12 am


shadow_K9
Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
the girl of your dreams heart, thats my perfect treasure. now its my turn try this on okay.

what starts off young but is tall and dies old and is short?

Owo i give up!

TREE?

-X iRawrzCookie X-


Staff of 2006

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:33 pm


Priestess_Kagome123
i got 1 too ^^ note: i`m a bad speller
a guy rode his horse to town on friday, stayed for 3 nights then left on monday, how`d he do it?

his horse i named friday god thats so old wow
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:40 pm


-XiSmexiiCookiieeX-
shadow_K9
Dark_Mystic_Shinobi
the girl of your dreams heart, thats my perfect treasure. now its my turn try this on okay.

what starts off young but is tall and dies old and is short?

Owo i give up!

TREE?

tree ?
now and answer my what / who am I
I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a mans house and build anothers, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I?

Staff of 2006


Staff of 2006

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 pm


shadow_K9
Rachel_Ruby55
shadow_K9
Rachel_Ruby55
Try these:

1. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

2. What can go around the world but stays in a corner?

3. You answer me, although I never ask you questions. What am I?

3.are you a statement...?


The answer to #3 is 'A Telephone'

lol biggrin

2.
is a map ???
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//