Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
You know what it is. So whats your favorite anime. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coldfrenzy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:11 am


Kolorful_Kerii
coldfrenzy
ooooh I love Bleach, Vampire Knight .. and FRUITS BASKET!!


Oh yeah! *high five*


*high fives*
We're the cool kids! Ha! Those animes are so addicting!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm


coldfrenzy
Kolorful_Kerii
coldfrenzy
ooooh I love Bleach, Vampire Knight .. and FRUITS BASKET!!


Oh yeah! *high five*


*high fives*
We're the cool kids! Ha! Those animes are so addicting!


I kno, I'm waiting for the 23 to get to my library or to come out emo it's not there yet.

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//