Welcome to Gaia! ::

Randomness is Life

Back to Guilds

This is a place where u can chat, make new friends, ask for advice, role play, and be random! XD 

Tags: Randomness, Life, Chat, Friends, Role Play 

Reply Random Room of Awesomness
Say something random about the person above you Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tesh Hiashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm


It is. That is precisely why I did not eat black licorice when I was a kid unless I bit both ends off and checked the inside; just in case.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:51 am


You mean Mouse Hunt? I luff that movie... xD Little mousy epicly wins. And, one thing I have to say about your black licorice habits: There's WAFFLE in 'em!

ThunderLightnin


Tesh Hiashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm


Nu uh. There is not! Waffle would taste better. . . You like eating waffles with nachos on them.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 pm


OMG I had waffles this morning!! but I don't like nachos.
LoL....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Hi Person Above me.

Rachel_Ruby55
Vice Captain

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Rosaline Faye

Bashful Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:48 am


Nachos sound good! >.<
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:59 am


Whats teh name of a cheese that does not belong to you? come on you will get it. give up yet, nacho cheese. clever huh?

Demonic Shinobi Maikeru


Tesh Hiashi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 pm


lol Uh huh. *nods* But you're right. . . Its nacho cheese. *takes your cheese*
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:51 pm


umm....I wonder if Louisiana likes whales..

~Nicci

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


x-Sincerely F A T E
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:28 pm


whales r cool! XD
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 am


FATE LIKES WHALES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


Demonic Shinobi Maikeru

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm


Man I'm like captain ahab up in this piece now wheres my spear thingy. Oh and Nicci likes whales too, but don't tell anyone its a secret. shhhhhhhhh.
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:28 pm


*hols finger in front of mouth* Captain Ahab is here! Also, I like Narwhales!

Kolorful_Kerii
Crew


-X iRawrzCookie X-

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:42 am


~Flying donuts Love You~

............
LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

XD

dramallama

dramallama

OMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG
NA NA NA NA idk...and O_O whales ;D
smexiful whales??
Haha xD
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:43 pm


Smexi whales. . . like peanut butter. Princess agrees with me, right?

Tesh Hiashi


Kolorful_Kerii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:25 pm


Why the heck am I up at 3am?! *realize they can here me* PRINCESS DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nicci
Reply
Random Room of Awesomness

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//