Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The House Of Night!:.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the lovers of the House of Night Series. 

Tags: House of Night, Marked, Betrayed, Untamed, Hunted 

Reply The Trash Bin!
NEW GOAL!!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help?
  YES!
  Nahh...
View Results

rachelmvy

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm


i wanna help too ;]
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 pm


so what is the count at now?

daystar50


terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 am


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
3,920 posts now..

1080 more to go!!!
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:22 am


hey guys check out the fun and games section. All the games are waiting to be played k I have posted a few new topics around the guild and am hoping people respond.

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

metrocitylights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:27 am


Yay For posting on random subforms and role playing!
Of course i will help duh terr You know how i do haha :]

I don't have my own computer. But i usually have plenty of chances to get on it, even though i have 3 other sisters i have to share it with.

btw the ice cream man passed my house.
I think personally he drives to fast.. I bet because he doesn't want to get up and sell ice cream and likes to watch kids cry as he passes by because the moms don't have enough time to get money out.

Horrible and he has a cig in the mouth!!!!
poor kids.
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:46 am


shun the rude IceCream man I hate mean Ice cream mans they are just so not cool. Thank you so much for making me want ice cream now *goes off to get Ice Cream*

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:28 am


i will help
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:16 pm


Okay guys, so I am really happy with the way the guild is growing, and how active it is.

Compared to the other HoN guilds, we rank in 2nd for having the most members.
For posting, we rank in FIRST for the highest number.

We have the guild with the most members beat by about 3000 posts.


I would like to thank you all for being so supportive, and helping the guild to become what it is.


Does anyone have a fun forum idea that I could add?
We have a little bit of gold in the guild bank. xD

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


Good God Green Sofa

6,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am


It shouldn't be too hard to make it to 5000 posts, i'd say. ;]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 am


mrgreen

The Phoenix Fox


terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:57 pm


Good Job Everyone!!
We made it to 5000!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 pm


I have an idea for the next goal 150 members

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Xxxcrescent vampirexxX

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:47 am


how about more members smile or more post like 7500 post ???????????
Reply
The Trash Bin!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//