Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The House Of Night!:.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the lovers of the House of Night Series. 

Tags: House of Night, Marked, Betrayed, Untamed, Hunted 

Reply Extra Roleplays
Vampire Academy [OPEN] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:47 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma got up, and answered the door, she sighed, "I believe I would like to continue to be here." She said politely. She locked eyes with Azuca, "It is not often that I get to have time to myself." She said with a weak smile. It was very true. People were always flocking around Charisma, trying to be invited to royal parties, and to be on her good side. Charisma found it exhausting to have to deal with them all.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:06 pm


Destiny was walking down the halls of the dorm room when she saw a familiar Guardian. That was one of Charismas Guardians she thought. "Azuca wait." as she ran to the door that he was standing at she saw who he was talking too. "Charisma wow I havent seen you in years ever since ......" She hoped Charisma remembered because it was still a sore subject to talk about. "Umm well you know. How are you?" she decided to ask. It had been a while since she had seen the moroi princess. They had been sent to different schools after the incident.

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:23 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma smiled, "Well, of course I remember. However, that is in the past." Charisma said kindly. In her mind she was upset that her alone time was shattered, but at least she could tell Azuca that she wanted some girl time, and maybe be guardian free for a while. Charisma was a pro at getting away from her guardians.

She laughed, "Well Destiny, I believe we are roomies." She said kindly. Then she smiled, "I have been well, busy as usual." She replied. "And how have you been?"
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm


"I have been good." Destiny replied. "I really want to settle in and rest though. It was a long flight with a terrible little wanker who wouldn't stop kicking the back of my seat. So I am glad we are roomies." Destiny was really glad that they were roomies but she could see that Charisma was really hoping for some alone time. Walking into the room she went to the extra bed and fell into it. "Any chance we could be left alone." she whispered. low enough so her Guardian couldn't hear. Destiny remebered how she always used to get away from her Guardians back when they were kids and laughed. She wondered how she did it half the time she was never left alone especilly after the incident.

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:39 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma nodded at everything she said, and looked at Azuca. Azuca rarely left her alone for long. She smiled at Destiny, "I guess that is the good thing about being the Moroi princess, I have a private plane." She said. Then she looked back at Azuca, "Could we have some teenage girl time?"

((Bells, wanna fill me in on the incident? Haha, I am going with the flow, but I would like to know. :] ))
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 pm


(( I wrote it in my profile thing but Destiny was taken by strigoi when she was little and when her Guardian saved her he also got killed by the strigoi that kidnapped her. After that she was taken to a different school and didnt get to see Charisma anymore after growing up in the court together))

"Lucky you. I wish I could have flown my own plane. It has been years since I have seen you and I miss you terribly but I will let you have your alone time" she whispered. "I really want to sleep or just relax"

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma smiled, "Des, I don't mind your company. I have missed you as well! No one would give me an address or number to reach you.." it was true. Charisma had attempted to stay in contact.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:05 pm


"Yeah sorry bout that." Destiny said. "I was told to leave no trace behind so they couldn't find me again they really wanted me for some reason but I never knew why I was 9 years old. That is why I carry this around." Destiny stroked the long battle stick next to her. "You remember Alpha this was his I took it as my own. Destiny said sadly. "Anyway" Destiny said clearing her throat. "I would have loved to stay in contact. Many people are going to wonder why I came back and where I ve been. I am going to be so tired of people." Destiny laughed. "As I imagine you must on a daily basis"

Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Veakai
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 am


"Sorry my lady." Azuca said as she excused herself. when she was far enough away that they couldn't hear her she said to herself, "they always want me to be gone. its like i am just someting that they don't ever want around." but Azuca couldn't get depressed, she had to stay positive and stay alert. she wouldn't let anything happen to her princess
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:13 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma chuckled, "I do feel that way often." she mused. She was constantly surrounded by people, and she always had to be polite and answer their questions. She smiled, "Its not so bad, at first. Plus they will only obsess over you for a while." She said reassuringly.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:38 pm


"Yeah I guess so." Destiny said. "Now tell me what boy is the Moroi princess dating these days heh." She said sarcastically.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma flat out laughed at this question, "As if I would be able to have a boyfriend! We would NEVER have any privacy. No alone time, and romantic moments aren't so great with an audience." she said it all still laughing. Most of what she said was true. Not to mention her boyfriend needed to be royal. She smiled at Destiny, "So who is my lovely Des seeing these days?" she asked, she was interested in this.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:20 am


"Are you kidding I just barely came out of hiding for my life so Des hasn't been seeing anybody but my other alias Helen was seeing this hot guy at her other school for while." Destiny laughed. "But I had to end it becasue I didnt feel like dating anyone when I wasn't being me. I hated having to drop my name and come up with a new life. So your dating life is probably wwwaaayyyy more interesting. No cute royals to date heh." Destiny laughed. "And as for the privacy part I remember how we used to always play with no guardians. You always had some plan to keep them busy." Destiny said smiling as she recalled childhood memories.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:28 pm


It's hard to say that I was wrong, it's hard to say I miss you..
Charisma grinned mischievously, what Des had brought up was very true. When she was a child she escaped the watch of her guardians to have some unapproved fun. She always took Des with her, they were childhood friends. Also, she was the only brave one who would go with Charisma. "Well, my guardians have gotten a little smarter over their years. So sneaking off can be exhausting, it takes real effort." she grinned, "I still manage sometimes, though. As for guy Royals, sure there are a bunch of attractive guys, but I want more than looks. Everyone I get set up with is rude." She thought to all of the royals who thought they were the bomb because they were royal.
Since you've been gone, it's not the same..

terrahbyte
Captain

Distinct Conversationalist


Kallie12988
Crew

Witty Fairy

17,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:20 pm


"Yeah tell me about it"Des said. "I hate when royals act like that. geesh any way I feel like a starbucks wanna go we are guardian free." Des loved her Thai Tea Lattees and couldn't live without them. "Come on lets go and get some fresh air." she said grabbing Charisma's hand and dragging her to the window.
Reply
Extra Roleplays

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//