|
|
|
|
|
|
|
XxHa_Joker_HaXx Vice Captain
|
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:54 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 am
it moves so fast that it was hard to read lol. i read slow so i had to watch it like three times the first time you showed it to me.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
XxHa_Joker_HaXx Vice Captain
|
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:57 pm
Haha yea that's how I was when someone first showed it to me. Then for the longest time I wasn't sure where it started lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:55 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
XxHa_Joker_HaXx Vice Captain
|
Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 pm
Lalalala. I found this band called Red....OMG THEY'RE AMAZING! XD
Random and totally not Batman related but oh well. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|