Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
The New Sub-Forums. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi6789
Captain

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:02 am


Kycoo
AHHH!!! more work ^^ blaugh wow ok ok darn to bad i was sick i would have done most of them before nala sweatdrop
It's okay.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:31 pm


In my opinion there should be a sub forum for character's house RPs.

Matt the masterofshadows
Crew


SirRob
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:35 pm


Matt the masterofshadows
In my opinion there should be a sub forum for character's house RPs.
But there's only one. confused
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:42 pm


SirRob
Matt the masterofshadows
In my opinion there should be a sub forum for character's house RPs.
But there's only one. confused
Two I thought.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


Queen.Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:21 pm


you have to purchase sub-forums?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:24 pm


YingYangFairy
you have to purchase sub-forums?
5k. 3nodding

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


Kasumi6789
Captain

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:47 pm


That's 5K the guild currently doesn't have.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:51 pm


Shadowladyalpha
That's 5K the guild currently doesn't have.
Sorry, I'm questing.

The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew


Matt the masterofshadows
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:32 am


Master Protoman_exe
Shadowladyalpha
That's 5K the guild currently doesn't have.
Sorry, I'm questing.
Me too.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:32 pm


Star, why is Neitsabes a co-controller of the Training Grounds? He's not an active poster. I think Matt should take his place. 3nodding

SirRob
Crew


Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:51 pm


SirRob
Star, why is Neitsabes a co-controller of the Training Grounds? He's not an active poster. I think Matt should take his place. 3nodding
Okay I will change it in the morning but you are responsible for his actions since you are a team leader.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:53 am


um..... why is evrey one a mod BUT ME!

fatpinkie
Crew


Kasumi6789
Captain

OG Rallier

18,975 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:41 am


fatpinkie
um..... why is evrey one a mod BUT ME!
Not everyone is a mod here but I will consider you next time I pick.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:49 am


I'll be sure to visit them! blaugh heart

xX.Fatuous.Mixture.Xx
Crew

Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//