Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
****** A SCHOOL FOR THE SENSHI!!****** Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GS Sailor Midnight

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm


I'll be a student too
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:20 pm


HououMinamino
I like it. ^^


Are you interested in being a student or teacher?

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


l Sailor Chibi Moon l

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:52 pm


*Raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! Student, please! =D
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm


I sent you a pm Setsuna-san, I may return on my old account to run it though. o-o; It would look a little odd for me to teach upon this account.

The Garnet Knight


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:28 pm


Kaiou Miyabita
I sent you a pm Setsuna-san, I may return on my old account to run it though. o-o; It would look a little odd for me to teach upon this account.


It doesn't matter to me which account you use. ^_^
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:30 pm


Setsuna Lady Pluto
Kaiou Miyabita
I sent you a pm Setsuna-san, I may return on my old account to run it though. o-o; It would look a little odd for me to teach upon this account.


It doesn't matter to me which account you use. ^_^


Though character wise I'll find it a little funny for a child character to teach students. o-o; I'll stay with this one, unless I change my mind.

The Garnet Knight


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:40 pm


GS Sailor Ogle
Setsuna Lady Pluto
GS Sailor Ogle
Setsuna Lady Pluto
GS Sailor Ogle
I'd like to be a teacher, just not so sure of what though ._.
Maybe history of senshi fashion?


Hmmm...perhaps. But i was thinking maybe my brother in law, Fish Eye might want to do that subject. Hmmm...

Well it could be split into two different styles, like villan/villaness and heroine/hero?
Or he could do general fashion.


That has potential...

Hmmm...perhaps a sewing class would be neat..or knitting, crocheting...

I guess we'd have to conversate with him about it.


True true. *nods* I will send him a message and ask him to come here.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:15 pm


This sounds like great Idea I would love to help out. if I would teach any thing it would have to be working with flowers. my mom use to be work in flower shops and she use to do landscaping long time ago. ((talking about my real life mom here. I once did silk flower arrangements I did one over the summer I have pics of it. if any body would like to see it giggles.))

sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

OcarysLovesGod

Conservative Lovergirl

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:44 am


I would like to be a student if thats alright with you Lady Setsuna
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm


But of course. ^_^ I'll add you to the list.

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 pm


People really should be coming back and re-checking this thread, especially if they are teachers. I need those sample lesson plans.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:44 pm


I hope I can become a teacher xP

GS Sailor Olga


sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:54 pm


Should Sample Lesson plans be posted in here or pmed to someone?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 pm


serina115
Should Sample Lesson plans be posted in here or pmed to someone?


Like i said on the first page. The sample lesson plan is PMed to me.

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


sailor star rainbow

9,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 pm


oops sorry I must have miss it all right then Setsuna-Sama.
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//