Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writers Proofreading Guild

Back to Guilds

Where writers in need or any avid reader willing to proofread can meet up, be merry and discuss the wonderful world of the English language. 

Tags: writing, reading, beta, fiction, fanfiction 

Reply The Writing Lab (NaNoWriMo-related)
NaNoWriMo '05! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, first week? How are things going?
  Working hard, working hard... Wordcount is on at least 10k end of the week!
  I'm trying, honest, but I don't have time! I'm not going to make it! *zpazzstress*
  I haven't even started yet. We've got 3 weeks left, you know.
  Got a wordcount above the 20k now! Oh yeah, I'm on the roll.
View Results

BlackShinobi52

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:52 pm


i just said yes because i wanted to look good.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:07 pm


YES! heart heart heart

Heck, I've already started setting up my thread in OS/P! I've never done NaNo, but I did do the Gaia Summer WriMos and I'm doing a personal mini-NaNo this month (links to all in my sig). I've got my idea, and a skeleton plot...it's a plotbunny I've been raising for nearly three years, and I need to clean it out of my head. xp

radioactive alchemist


Sui the foot doktor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:11 pm


As much as I would love to push out 50,000 words in one month, I don't find it feasible or particularly desirable.

Word count just isn't a goal for me. I guess I'm sort of militant about "following the process," so I can't really sit through NaNoWriMo. D:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:36 pm


:O I had no idea this even existed! Awesome, next year I am so totally joining. Thanks for the link by the way.

Zaurak


Childhood Dreams

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:49 am


Yeah, I'm going to be joining next year, too. I get almost a whole year to plan out what my story's going to be before I actually write it! Yay, no more rushing for me. Except for the fact that I only have a month . . . ^^'
Reply
The Writing Lab (NaNoWriMo-related)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//