Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Aquariums.. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aluxis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:34 pm


Oh my gosh, the turtles are so cute! I want one!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:46 am


Ewww....

I just got Gino's Underwear from my Overseer today. Anyone want it?

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Aluxis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 am


Hmmm....Pass on the underware.

Yup, the aquariums have become my new obsession. I put mine in my signature but for some reason it doesn't show up in my guild posts. Odd. You should go find one of my posts in the forums so you can see it. I'm pretty proud of it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:34 pm


Oh my gosh, I just got to play Booty Grab! It's pretty cool. You basicaly hold a shell over your head and try to catch the falling coins.
I got 48 gold.

Aluxis


Aluxis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 am


Um.....Thanks Gabriel......I think? I'll have to go run and put them on. xd

By the way Gabriel, I got to grab some booty in your Aquarium. wink

xd
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:18 pm


All this time I have been relying on what the overseer has given me to put my tank together. I finally broke down and actually bought some stuff for my tank. If you get a chance, go check it out. I really love it!

Daisy Halloway


Aluxis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 pm


I know what you mean Daisy, I finally broke down and bought stuff too.

Your tank is cute! 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:22 pm


Mine used to show in the guilds but now it doesn't since they started that damn game. Gggrrrrr.... That seriously pisses me off. I spent a lot of money on that tank and I deserve to have it show up in my signature everywhere. scream

Cass Halloway
Crew


Aluxis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 am


ok, I finally found a new profile that I kinda like and my aquarium is not in it so go take a peek.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:11 am


You're welcome Lux, about the undies I mean. As for grabbing booty, I suppose I better try hopping on over to your tank to grab some booty of my own.

Very nice tank by the way. Seems everyone is getting a turtle but me. gonk

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:04 pm


I have made almost 3K off the booty grab! I am glad we earn gold off other people playing our tanks too.

I want some more high trigger fish - but they are really gonna break me. I think I am so addicted to the tanks because I can't have one in real life.. so I live virtually here.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:33 am


I've played Booty Grab so far with someone's Cuttlefish and later with a Ninja Fish. The Ninja fish spew out coins like mad. The Cuttlefish just spew out ever so often.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm


the turtles drop a lot also. I played a tank with a turtle and jellyfish and won almost 75gold on just that tank. Woohoo!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 pm


My highest is 138. (I was lucky enough to have 2 trigger fishes!) Way to go Daisy!

I tell you who else puts out a ton - those octopus thingees. Unfortunately, they also come with major amounts of those slow down thingees. Boo!

Note: I have found that I can play easier if I make the tank full scale.

If you guys wants taps and for people to use your tank for booty - go to the Gaia Aquarium section and clock into some of those threads. if you can;t find it - go to my profile and click my posts. You'll see how much I am in there.. gettin tapped.. gettin booty.. Oooo that sounds so dirty!

Jedi Master Yume


Jedi Master Yume

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm


OH OH OH OH!

Look what I just did! xd

User Image
Reply
General Discussions..

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//