Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic-League ~ The First and Official Magic Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's first, offical, and most active Magic Guild. 

Tags: Mermaids, Faries, Vampires, Werewolves, Magic 

Reply .: "MCAA" Mythical Creatures and Attachments:.
Dragons Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who loves Dragons
  yes
  of course why not
  no
  don't care
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 pm


Mina- (Puts hands on hips). How many times do I have to say it! Ryu is not going to destroy the world! Ryu is not a bad Dragon. He is a good Dragon. He uses his powers to protect me.

Breath of Fire 3

Princess Mina talking with Rei

mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:11 pm


r u ppl doing a roleplay in the real form? Do the roleplay in the roleplay form if you are please! wink

Colorful Shadows
Captain


Inu Harrlance

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:31 pm


I lov dragons they are awsome I'm even making a comic about charecters like me having the ability of calling forth big dragons and and a lomg line of race called dragoonians I made up and a villen called Drakon the dragoonian darklord that starts a war that puts the whole world in danger and a dragoonian boy named emedres and many other alloies have to put an end to the darklord's reign over earden(earth)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm


I love dragons because they are so beautiful and majestic! There are good ones and bad ones, ones that have a single attribute such as water or fire and others may carry all attributes. 4laugh

Presedence
Crew



Violet_Knightrose


3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm


THe one thing that intreges me the most is how the whole world has some sort of tale of a Dragon and yet most of the world has never met either.
I beleave that we each have a special dragon that represents us but that's just me.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:48 pm


I love dragons but I have a friend that would talk your ear off if you started a converstion with her about dragons.

Ellis Bane


Colorful Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:34 pm


Point good.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm


Dragons enjoy a steady diet of us. Mixed in with entire fields of cabbage as well as a few dozen peppers for spice. smile

LanceCalvis
Crew


Colorful Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 am


(jokingly saying) I guess I know why they call it Dragon Spices!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:49 pm


Dragons are cool. heart

Sakura_Moonlight2421
Crew

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Colorful Shadows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:06 pm


I'd say.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 pm


Dragons are graceful and powerful, whether they are western or eastern dragons. If that's not awesome, I don't know what is. biggrin

And dragons that know magic, those are the coolest!

x_Totetsu_x


Hot and Sexy Kelly

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:14 pm


i hate dragon scream
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:18 pm


gASPITH kELLY YOU RUINED THE WAY OF LIFE!!

Colorful Shadows
Captain

Reply
.: "MCAA" Mythical Creatures and Attachments:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//