Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
Gossip About....Yourself, Your Friends, etc etc etc Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow_contractor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:43 pm


Whoa, the intensity in these posts is intense..... xp

First off, I honestly haven't seen Winnie the Pooh since 6th grade. whee

DragonGirl, Good luck on your play!! I'm sure you and everyone else will melt the audience's brain with your awesomeness. 3nodding
Don't worry too much about that guy. It's break time from school, might as well enjoy it and relax. Just stay optimistic and have fun during break. You can't have one person raining in on your fun! And you never know.... xd

Teenroses, Whoa.... xp
Haha, I must admit that the two grade levels below is pretty extreme. But everything sounds all good. Good luck!! xd

As for me, I drank spoiled milk earlier in the week, and now I have this stomach virus thing. It's like killing me right now.... sad
Everything's slowly getting better though!
This is my last week of school before vacation (Woohoo!), but man, the teachers are pounding us hard this last week....I have a test or two everyday this week....And I'm having a hard time staying concentrated because of my stomach and of the thought of vacation.

On a good note, I got two new books the other day! Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher and Mass Effect: Revelation by Drew Karpyshyn xp
And I also got a SAT review book.... whee

Haha, and I'm pumped for the holidays! Woohoo! ninja
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm


Aw, he does sound sweet, Teenroses! Two grades isn't too much... I dated a guy who was two grades older than me. And he was old for his grade... he had a fall birthday! (And he was 6'5"... which is kind of too tall for me... XD)

lol Thanks Shadow Contractor... I'm sorry about your stomach. I hardly drink milk anymore, though... So I can't empathize.

Uh-oh - SAT review book? ShootIneedtostudybutfirstIneedtoseemyPSATresultswherearetheywhatdidIgetshootshootshootneedtostartstudyingfortheSATnowwhyamIwastingthisweekohno!!!!!!!!!

dragongirl187


Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:49 am


I think the SATs are somewhat easy. But I only took it three times. I'm sure you'll do well. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. Make sure you study two days before and that morning while waiting. Also, if you study before you go to bed and think about it while you're waiting to fall asleep, you retain more information. It's amazing! I know you'll do well!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:24 pm


Lol, sounds great, guys. =]

And shadow_contractor, the spoiled milk thing sounds scary! Ack. Lol

teenroses


Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:33 pm


Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 pm


Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.


I do that too... whenever I need to use milk I smell it even if it's before the expiration date. I actually hate milk, I won't drink it plain. Ugh!

Congrats to you also!!

Christmas is in 3 days! I'm going to a movie that day, lol. The Spirit is coming out and I can't wait!

User Image

Phriya


teenroses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:08 am


Phriya
Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.


I do that too... whenever I need to use milk I smell it even if it's before the expiration date. I actually hate milk, I won't drink it plain. Ugh!

Congrats to you also!!

Christmas is in 3 days! I'm going to a movie that day, lol. The Spirit is coming out and I can't wait!

User Image


heehee, sounds like fun, you guy s. =]

have fun on your xmas! while i have to deal with my parents who probably wont buy me ANYTHING more or less anything i want....=[[[[
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm


teenroses


heehee, sounds like fun, you guy s. =]

have fun on your xmas! while i have to deal with my parents who probably wont buy me ANYTHING more or less anything i want....=[[[[


Aw, I'm sorry... If I knew you I'd buy you a present. I'll give you a flower or something then... just to make you feel better. XD

I don't want Christmas to come! It'll be over too soon! Although... I found out yesterday that the guy who lives far away from me is coming to visit on Monday! biggrin biggrin biggrin

dragongirl187


teenroses

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 am


dragongirl187
teenroses


heehee, sounds like fun, you guy s. =]

have fun on your xmas! while i have to deal with my parents who probably wont buy me ANYTHING more or less anything i want....=[[[[


Aw, I'm sorry... If I knew you I'd buy you a present. I'll give you a flower or something then... just to make you feel better. XD

I don't want Christmas to come! It'll be over too soon! Although... I found out yesterday that the guy who lives far away from me is coming to visit on Monday! biggrin biggrin biggrin

ohhh tyyy.....


Awesome!! Yay! =] Have fuhnn with your friend!! =]

oh, and btw, everyone:

User Image

User Image

*Yeeee! That Merry Christmas one was top flair for facebook one day! Mine!...*....
Uh (TEENROSES!! *scolds* stop getting into bragging mode) >=[

Merry christmas everyone >=[

everyone but teenroses >=[

alright....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:55 am


I just made a new site!

Check it out? =D xD

www.paiges-paige2.webs.com

heehee...gaiaonline will probably block it and label it as phishing, tho. =p

teenroses


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:49 pm


I got a laptop for Christmas! biggrin

I'm talking to my "friend" on the phone right now. He's not coming up until Tuesday... but I'm still happy that he's coming. lol
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 pm


Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.

Woah! eek Congrats!!! 3nodding I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! heart

5 to midnight
Crew


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:18 pm


Mimika Rose
Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.

Woah! eek Congrats!!! 3nodding I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! heart


I did. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:34 pm


dragongirl187
Mimika Rose
Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.

Woah! eek Congrats!!! 3nodding I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! heart


I did. mrgreen

I'm glad!!! I had a good holiday too!!! whee

5 to midnight
Crew


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 pm


Mimika Rose
dragongirl187
Mimika Rose
Amethyst Heaven
Ohmygosh, it's almost Christmas!! I'm super excited.

I can't relate to any of you!! I'm old!! I don't even go to school. (and I'm really paranoid of spoiled milk, I always sniff it to make sure it doesn't smell funky.)
But...I can share that I'm 23 weeks pregnant. Which means I'm almost 6 months. Squeak.

Woah! eek Congrats!!! 3nodding I hope everyone had a nice holiday!!! heart


I did. mrgreen

I'm glad!!! I had a good holiday too!!! whee


The best is yet to come for me, though... I get to go shopping tomorrow, and the guy I like is visiting Tuesday!
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//