Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I Should Probably be Doing Something Else" Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply "You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."
General Post, Controls regularity and tastes like s**t! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepto Bismol
  Mmm Mmm Good!
  Chalky s**t D;
  You're a f** bag...
View Results

amanduhF0SH0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 am


LOL why? I'm not getting one for tennis either.... D: And lettering for choir takes wayyyy too much effort.

We should all get on some day and hype this guild up in the CB.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:39 pm


Aw.
I'm lettering in choir!
D;
It's not that hard..
All you get to do is BS an audition for reigon and get a class 1 on your solo.
Which they hand those out like candy.

Uchiha~Ruki
Vice Captain


amanduhF0SH0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:36 pm


LOL fo sho?
Well its to late this year... I do it next year when I'm the only senior in canticum. xD
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:50 pm


Im gonna beg coach to let me on the last spot on V for my letterman. lol

Usernames are for Retards
Vice Captain

Reply
"You know, you probably should be doing something else right now..."

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//