Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild
Who is Your Favorite Discworld Character? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiggle

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:19 am


Probably Commander Vimes. Or Death. Or maybe Granny Weatherwax.

Gah I can't choose! gonk
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:24 pm


DEATH. And Rincewind!! 3nodding

Katarael


Pretty Lettuce

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:58 am


Watch --> Angua, Vimes, Carrot, Nobby
Death --> Death, Susan, Death of Rats, Quoth
Witches --> The Nac Mac Feegle, Granny Weatherwax, Magrat, Nanny Ogg
Rincewind --> Archancellor Ridcully, the Dean, the Librarian, Twoflower

There's too many good characters to choose from Godsammit!
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:07 pm


Raishre-chan
Oh-kay...

(Just for the keck of it, my favvy character is DEATH-dono [puu. i like using japanese honorifics])


Japenese honorifics are fun xd 3nodding

Katarael


kireness

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:06 pm


Vimes, Death, Vetinari and Moist are my favourites heart
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:47 pm


there are so many that i like, i just cant decide.

just for the sake of argument, how about i just say the verruca gnome

ayasha leigh


bluewindflower

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:06 pm


Death. it's got to be Death. He is so cool! My paents think I'm weird for liking him so much, but they bought me a statue of him for me a couple of birthdays ago, so they probably don't mind too much... xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:09 am


its either rincewind cohen or the librarian. to be honest im still puzzled by the ending of interesting times.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

RandomSamurai
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:36 am


What's there to be puzzled about?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:36 am


tis cos i need to read the one with austrailia.

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

RandomSamurai
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:17 am


With Fourecks. I've been living in Australia for twenty years and I'm yet to see anything resembling anything in The Last Continent, except perhaps the Opera House.
And what are you waiting for? It's one of the best books in the series!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:18 am


I couldent choose between:
Susan, Vimes, Foul ole Ron and all the wizards followed closly by the entire Assasins guild! (expecially Teatime)

Kyrett


Hardmetalangel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:57 am


RandomSamurai
With Fourecks. I've been living in Australia for twenty years and I'm yet to see anything resembling anything in The Last Continent, except perhaps the Opera House.
And what are you waiting for? It's one of the best books in the series!


umm, kangaroos! bud, rincewind has several conversations with one!!!

oh, and DEATH is definately my favourite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:50 pm


Death is my absolute favorite. I really only read the books with Death in them.. Should I be admitting this? I don't think it's one of my better qualities.

Second-favorite is Death of Rats, because he's cool, and then Susan or Albert. Anybody guess which is my favorite book?

Anuik


Archer39p4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:34 am


1) Vimes

2) Death

3) Susan

4) Nobby

5) Death of Rats
Reply
L-Space Lives! A Discworld Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//