Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DRAGON BALL guild forum
What is your favorite DBZ quote? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TidusJr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:48 am


*at the world tournament. Goku and the others find out that Hercule is Videls father*
Goku: Hold it! Did she just say that Hercule is her father?!
Gohan(whispers): Yeah, keep your voice down Dad.
Krillen: Uhh...Im afraid I dont see the resembelence between them. She is quite the looker.
Gohan: (blushes and stutters) R-Really? I-I hadnt noticed...
Krillen: You just throw on a little bit of that charm and Im sure she'll go out with ya.
Gohan: SHUT UP KRILLEN! I DONT LIKE HER! I NEVER SAID I LIKED HER!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:14 pm


I have a lot of great ones (collecting quotes is kind of a hobby of mine), but the vast majority of them are from fanfiction. sweatdrop I guess my favorite one in the series is when Vegeta says to Nappa: "Remind me to look into getting you dewormed again."

Altair Kaosu


Auron-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:51 pm


Piccolo: Is it over.
Vegeta: Not ti'll the fish jumps
*Fish jumps from ocean*
Vegeta: It's over.

Quote from DBZ movie 7 Super Android 13 - english version.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:02 am


Vegeta: Saiya-jins are tested for their fighting ability when they are born..If they are trash like you then they would be sent to some planet with no matches... That means you are rubbish.

Goku: Well then I have to thank you for sending me here...But I think even trash can work hard and surpass elites.

Vegeta: *laughs* What a joke! Let me show you the wall you can never surpass!!!

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Aisu Symone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:39 am


Frieza: ..And here I've made dinner plans.
Future Trunks: So I've heard! Well, sorry Frieza, but I'm canceling your date with Goku!
King Cold: What's a Goku?

--------

(Inside Buu's head)
Goku: Open seasame!!
Vegeta looks at Goku strangely: What is he on? -.-;

--------

And:

Krillin performing karaoke at picnic:"...I just wanna be your puppy dog..!"
Mrs. Brief: He's fantastic!
Dr. Brief: I guess that's one way of putting it.
Future Trunks: Could anyone possibly think this is good?
Master Roshi: Yeah! Sing it! Puppy song!
Krillin: "...And then someday..!"
Vegeta: Rrgh! I just can't stand it any longer!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:02 am


Trunks: I'll waste both of you in an instant. I know that.

Freezer: "I know that?" That's a peculiar expression.

Trunks: You better rush me at full strength from the start. I am not as kind as Son Goku.

Cold: Son Goku?

MikoBura
Vice Captain


jzspits

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:48 am


Buu: who are you ???????????????
Gogeta: The instrument of your defeat
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:07 pm


Uh, Gogeta doesn't fight Buu lol ^^;

But Gogeta does says this:

"I am neither Kakarotto or Vegeta. I'm an instrument of your defeat."

MikoBura
Vice Captain


Trunks Chic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:19 pm


(After Goku falls over after hearing Trunks say that his mom is Bulma)

Vegeta: That boy just pointed his finger and Kakarot fell down!

(You have to notice Piccolo's face in the background, too, it's just one of pure discuss-it's hilarious xd )
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:05 pm


I have 2 xd

during the cell games krillin exclaims- "Cell fell on it's butt!"
my other favorite is when goku asks vegeta to buy him more time so he can make the spirit bomb at the end of the buu saga- "In battle one minute can seem to last an eternity"

owl_star


TidusJr

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:07 pm


Aaron FitzSimons
Piccolo: Is it over.
Vegeta: Not ti'll the fish jumps
*Fish jumps from ocean*
Vegeta: It's over.

Quote from DBZ movie 7 Super Android 13 - english version.

That was hilarious. I have seen that movie a few times. It was pretty cool.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:20 pm


In the English dub of Super Android 13, 13 has some great lines:

(To Trunks with a redneck accent) "Don't you lecture me with your thirty dollar haircut!"

"I'm going to kill your a**"

And Goku to Gohan in the same movie while they're watching Chi Chi shop

"Wow, Gohan it's just like that mud-wrestling I showed you on TV, huh?"

Trunks Chic


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:22 am


Trunks (movie 7): You! Jinzouningen! I came from 20 years in the future! I am Trunks! And I tell you that the people of the future will never know you...because right here and now, Goku destroys you!

Kid Buu's death:

Goku: You were incredible! I did my best to fight you! After changing shapes so many times, I got on my nerves. Next time, be resurrected as a good person. I'd like to fight one on one to find out who's stronger. I'll wait for you. I'll also be much stronger! See you again!
Dende: Goku-san!
Vegeta: Kakarotto!
Gohan: Father!
Piccolo: Goku!
Everyone: Do it!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:25 pm


I can't think of any I havent watched any episodes in such a long time.

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3


Gingivitis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:22 am


Chibi Symone
Frieza: ..And here I've made dinner plans.
Future Trunks: So I've heard! Well, sorry Frieza, but I'm canceling your date with Goku!
King Cold: What's a Goku?

That's my favorite line cool
Reply
DRAGON BALL guild forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//