Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Contest Hall
2008 Halloween Event "Boo Bustin" [Ended] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who you gonna call?
My mommy
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Ghostbusters!
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
The Pope!
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15


Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:02 am


im posting the scores as they show.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:03 pm


And My dice are still being retarded!

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom


Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:39 pm


oh my eek this will be a very time managed game
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:41 pm


I seem to be out on the event this year then... ;-;

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom


SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:50 pm


Kazu, I find that if you select the dice roll option and then hit preview, it will pull up the dice roll window. That's what happens with me, and it seems to work for me most of the time. it's worth a try.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:48 pm


huggle the boo~

clubanimon
Crew


Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:49 pm


Club's hugs finally work razz and she takes the lead
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:17 pm


Could've sworn i had five... BTW, congrats club on taking the lead.

*stabs self in face*

SOAForever

Distinct Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

clubanimon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:21 pm


I'm sure in the end boss has a list of all the urls and can double check the scores. I'm not sure there right either.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 pm


Also, hes just giving into the hugs now~ heart

clubanimon
Crew


Avaxis Spin
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:25 pm


i havent' even seen the damn thing in 2 days
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:43 am


I think the points are off for sure now, there's less points then posts boo made in the guild.

Also...boo double posted what does that mean?

clubanimon
Crew


Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:47 am


URLs? No. Never bothered. There was a point where I almost confused scores for possessions, but SOA wasn't one of them it was kyoki and rhies I got mixed up.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 am


I'm never on when the ghosty whosty is on! O.- oh well

Rhies


Jovey4

Versatile Businesswoman

3,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:31 pm


Same... I doubt I'll even get possessed neutral

Wasn't that interested anyway. Anyone have a cure for homework? It's the number one cause of laziness and procrastination in students across the US.
Reply
Contest Hall

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//