Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:41 pm


Read a book, although there are a couple of exceptions.

Would you rather wear black or white?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:27 pm


Black. I look SCARY in white because I'm so pale...

Would you rather talk to someone on your cell or text them?

Collote
Crew


Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:41 pm


Depends on how social I'm feeling. If I'm close to them I prefer talking, but if I don't know them very well I prefer texting. (I am very shy)

Would you rather chew gum or suck on hard candy?(or mints or something, you get the point.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:13 pm


Suck on hard candy (although I'd really rather chew hard candy).

Would you rather meet a mermaid or a centaur?

dragongirl187


Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:59 pm


A centaur.

Would you rather be a shark or starfish?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm


Starfish. Would you rather sleep under the stars or in a tent?

penandpaper67
Captain


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:16 pm


Under the stars.

Would you rather lose a finger or a toe?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:40 pm


A toe. Wouldn't be able to do much with out my fingers... =/

Would you rather have a new kid at your school or be the new kid?

Collote
Crew


quirk rays

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:07 pm


I would rather have a new kid at my school.

Would you rather read To Kill a Mockingbird or Fahrenheit 451?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:05 pm


That's a toughy for me, but To Kill a Mockingbird. That's one of my all-time favorites. wink Would you rather wear short shorts or bermudas?

penandpaper67
Captain


seleneswan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:44 pm


Depends on the time and weather and stuff. Right now, I would rather wear short shorts..

Would you rather parasail or sky dive?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:04 pm


Sky dive, since I've always wanted to try that (but not alone).

Would you rather use the escalator or the stairs (for going up one story)?

dragongirl187


Ismira87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm


Stairs... honestly!

Would you rather stay in the country or go out of it for a vacation (budgets not included)?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 pm


Go out of it.

Would you rather have a party in summer or winter?

dragongirl187


seleneswan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 pm


Winter, all the way. Summer's too hot for my taste... D:

Would you rather stick your head in a vat of peanut butter(smooth, crunchy, whatever...) or jelly (any type of jelly)?
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//