Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
How would you? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How would you answer this poll?
  I'd click on this option!
  I'd click here for spite of clicking the one above. >_>
  I have no preferences as long as I get gold from it. ($_$)
View Results

yami neko65294

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 am


haloshatterer v2
by not living

how would you steer a car with no arms?

i bite in the steering wheel and move my head side to side

how would you give an aplause with one arm
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:07 pm


by using your leg

how would you kill your sims if you could do it in any way you wanted?

haloshatterer v2
Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//