Welcome to Gaia! ::

Readers' and Writers' Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for anyone who enjoys a good book 

Tags: reading, writing, books, roleplay, discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
What's the weather like? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:58 pm


shadow_contractor
Hmm...today was around 39 degrees F, very windy, with periods of sleet and freezing rain......not fun weather. xp


Same here, except for the wind. Luckily I was smart enough to A) bring my umbrella heart and B) wear a windbreaker over my sweatshirt. If I add gloves (which I don't have) to that tomorrow, I will have discovered a cure for cold weather. Sort of. xd
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 am


It's snowing HARD here today! We have a snow day, which is awesome, but it's the last day before break, so we're not really missing anything anyways.

penandpaper67
Captain


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 pm


penandpaper67
It's snowing HARD here today! We have a snow day, which is awesome, but it's the last day before break, so we're not really missing anything anyways.


Snow? *runs away screaming*

It's currently ranging from 30 to 40 where I live. It's been raining a bit, but there's no hail that I'm aware of. Definitely no snow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:13 pm


dragongirl187
penandpaper67
It's snowing HARD here today! We have a snow day, which is awesome, but it's the last day before break, so we're not really missing anything anyways.


Snow? *runs away screaming*

It's currently ranging from 30 to 40 where I live. It's been raining a bit, but there's no hail that I'm aware of. Definitely no snow.

It's been snowing pretty constantly since last Friday... You're lucky that it's that warm where you live.

penandpaper67
Captain


dragongirl187

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:03 pm


penandpaper67
dragongirl187
penandpaper67
It's snowing HARD here today! We have a snow day, which is awesome, but it's the last day before break, so we're not really missing anything anyways.


Snow? *runs away screaming*

It's currently ranging from 30 to 40 where I live. It's been raining a bit, but there's no hail that I'm aware of. Definitely no snow.

It's been snowing pretty constantly since last Friday... You're lucky that it's that warm where you live.


Yeah, I guess so. lol
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm


Yay for snow!!! We've gotten sooooo much snow!!!! Ahhh I love it! We got most of it on Friday, hee hee like penandpaper67 said. Yeah, I think we have a foot now...

5 to midnight
Crew


shadow_contractor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm


Mimika Rose
Yay for snow!!! We've gotten sooooo much snow!!!! Ahhh I love it! We got most of it on Friday, hee hee like penandpaper67 said. Yeah, I think we have a foot now...


Ahh, I could use a little bit of snow down here.
It's been like the low 30s here. So far, no snow, only rain.... xp
and at times, there was wicked wind. The windchill was about the high teens.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:08 am


Mimika Rose
Yay for snow!!! We've gotten sooooo much snow!!!! Ahhh I love it! We got most of it on Friday, hee hee like penandpaper67 said. Yeah, I think we have a foot now...

We had a foot on Friday! But a lot of it's starting to melt now... Or at least it will this weekend.

penandpaper67
Captain


Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:41 am


We have nothing left of the snow we got on Monday. It was wet till today. The sun is out and shining. I just wish we had some more snow.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:51 pm


It was oddly sunny today... but it still didn't get up past 45 degrees.

dragongirl187


Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:39 am


It's sunny, very cold, and it looks like the wind will not let up. I keep on feeling as if my car will blow away with whatever leaves were left from fall.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:33 pm


Where I live, it's usually close to freezing at this point of the year. Today was pretty weird though. It was sunny, and the high reached to 60 degrees F. It was all "whoa". xp

shadow_contractor


5 to midnight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm


All the snow melted!!!!! We only have a few weirdo clumps left! It stormed last night too. So today in a lot of places the power was out and it was really windy. It wasn't that cold out.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:37 pm


Weirdest thing ever... it was randomly really sunny and 70 degrees today and yesterday. (Stupid global warming... trying to confuse me...)

dragongirl187


Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:50 am


It's been snowing here. I'm happy. Supposed to get 1-2 inches. I'm happy about it.
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//