Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
Made ups, report in, ASAP... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HououMinamino

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 am


I'm here, and posting in the Training Station.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 pm


I'm here! I haven't had time to rp. I've been super busy with school. I just started high school and i'm on the volleyball team. When volleyball season is over i'll be WAY more active. Trust me.

GS Sailor Chibi Mars


GS Black Mask

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:39 pm


*jumps out of a tree.* Black Mask reporting. I've been busy with Sailor Moon GX. Chibi Galaxia will post here soon.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 pm


I UPDATED IT TWICE DORK o_e

I was IMing you and you said you'd okay it later...

remember?? =_=;;;

Innocently Yours

Tiny Loiterer


Sakuharu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:24 pm


I am here and I am currently posting in The Beginning roleplay.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 pm


Bright Star_Aeris
I UPDATED IT TWICE DORK o_e

I was IMing you and you said you'd okay it later...

remember?? =_=;;;


Oi? Uhh... Cant find your profile.

LoneWolfHunt2


Innocently Yours

Tiny Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 am


page 2

*sighs*
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:32 pm


Baka!

*Gonks you on the head with a rubber hammer.*

Tell me if your under a different user name! And it still needs to be updated.

LoneWolfHunt2


Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:02 pm


lo you two are funny
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 pm


I was here in the Nelhelena's RP

Luna Goldenheart


I Chibiusa-chan I

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 am


XD I ish in The Return of Nehelenia, The future- 30th century, and the beginning :3
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:23 am


How could you forget me??? O.O
I've been in The Return of Nehelenia too!

GS Neo Sailor Pluto


l Hotaru Tomoe l

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 pm


i am paying attention
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:31 pm


yes sir...im paying attention

I Alice Kingsleigh I


GS Sailor Chibi Pluto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 pm


...I'm paying attention Mr. Yell-y-dragon-guy ._.
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//