|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 pm
When I first heard Twist and Shout I knew there was something wrong with Johns voice, but I couldn't place it, I thought he just had like a cold or something lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:22 am
beatlegirl91 When I first heard Twist and Shout I knew there was something wrong with Johns voice, but I couldn't place it, I thought he just had like a cold or something lol Yeah, according to the Anthology they apparently all had colds, and were worrying that it would affect the recording. But it was all good until the end of the day. John said his throat was like sandpaper every time he swallowed for a while after that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:35 am
Here Comes The Sun Across the Universe Blue Jay Way A Day in the Life Octopus's Garden Cry Baby Cry Yer Blues Savoy Truffle I'm Down Yellow Submarine Drive My Car Getting Better Don't Let Me Down
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 pm
Hey Jude Eleanor Rigby I am the Walrus Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Yesterday Blackbird While my Guitar gently weeps A Day in the life Yellow Submarine (Classic n_n or that's what I think) Don't let me Down Drive my car
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:23 pm
Iteki-san Yellow Submarine (Classic n_n or that's what I think) Of course it is! And the fact that it's so hated by a lot of people for its annoying-ness (which I see, but love) just makes it better. Because I can start singing it and everyone around me flips out. Also it's my ringtone. So a couple of my friends always end up walking around singing it then saying "DAMMIT, NOT AGAIN."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm
I love that song. I actually didnt hear it until a month or so ago when I came across it on youtube. (rooftop concert)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:08 pm
I'm totally digging Girl, Norwegian Wood, I'm Only Sleeping and She Said She Said right nowwww.
I switch favourites so often. The good thing is, there are so very many to listen to, I never really get sick of any of them. Except possibly Hey Jude. Come to think of it, the ones I do tend to get a bit sick of are mostly all Paul's.
Oh, Paul.
I find I can pretty much listen to most of John's Beatle stuff a lot and never get tired of it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:04 pm
I just recently got the White album,and I'm listening to Bungalo Bill, anyone know who the woman is? Is it Yoko?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:17 pm
beatlegirl91 I just recently got the White album,and I'm listening to Bungalo Bill, anyone know who the woman is? Is it Yoko? It sure is.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:38 pm
Wow lol ya know , I don't have really anything against yoko ,and I love the song, but her voice is......odd? wierd? lol
either way, I like that song
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:01 pm
Dear Prudence Happiness is a Warm Gun I've Just Seen a Face Mean Mr. Mustard I Want You (She's So Heavy) The Night Before Helter Skelter Another Girl Fixing a Hole
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:02 pm
So Static beatlegirl91 I just recently got the White album,and I'm listening to Bungalo Bill, anyone know who the woman is? Is it Yoko? It sure is. its not a woman, its one of them singing falsetto
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 pm
izzib1202 So Static beatlegirl91 I just recently got the White album,and I'm listening to Bungalo Bill, anyone know who the woman is? Is it Yoko? It sure is. its not a woman, its one of them singing falsetto I'm pretty sure it's Yoko. You can tell by the Japanese accent.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:11 pm
Liebe Thelema izzib1202 So Static beatlegirl91 I just recently got the White album,and I'm listening to Bungalo Bill, anyone know who the woman is? Is it Yoko? It sure is. its not a woman, its one of them singing falsetto I'm pretty sure it's Yoko. You can tell by the Japanese accent. I can't remember where I read it, but I'm also pretty certain that it is Yoko.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:51 am
revolution let it be yesterday help come together yellow submarine strawberry fields forever if i fell hello goodbye here comes the sun hey jude in my life
they're not in any particular order xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|