|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 pm
'A clone!' Thinking quickly she remembered that Westly had jumped up in the air and then the clone disappeared, "So you're up in the trees." Looking up she was overcome by a figure comin at her raising her hands up she was slammed into the ground.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 pm
"What a peculiar situation we've found ourselves in," said Westly, laughing. It took Sheena a moment to register what he was talking about: they were flat on the ground, face-to-face, with Westly on top and Sheena prone beneath him. Their arms were struggling, however; Sheena had caught Westly's hands in hers at the last moment, preventing him from striking her. If anyone saw them, the first words out of each of their mouths would be "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!"
Westly kept trying to overpower her, but unlike most ninjas, it seemed that he was exactly as strong as he looked. That said... "You know, the last time I had someone in this position, I was fighting a Chuunin. I was the one with the wounded arm that time, and I still won." He forced a little harder on her left arm, where the needles had hit her before, just to remind her. "This isn't going to end well for you. Will you yield? Please? I'll be miserable for weeks if I have to keep at this until you black out from blood loss."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:31 am
((i'm assuming that you're position is your sitting on my stomach your hands holding mine, with that this is my response lol))
Sheena glared at him, "I can't yield, it's not in my nature to just give up, its not honorable." Bringing her legs up she bent them her knees on either side of Westly, quickly squeezing him. Using the muscles in her thighs she pulled tight and with a rocking motion sent him backwards, her on top of him. Grabbing his wrists she pinned that at either side of his head, his legs blocked by the weight of her knees digging into his thighs. "You'll have to do better than that to win."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 am
"If you care about honor, perhaps you're in the wrong profession."
And if I hate pointless fighting, perhaps I am as well. I signed up to fight monsters and villains, not my own peers.
Westly might not have the strength to pin someone easily, but slipping out of one was a different matter. His right wrist was being held in Sheena's left hand. You know, the one attached to her left arm? The arm with the series of small bleeding holes in it?
His hand twisted out of her grip and darted upward. Where it landed was irrelevant to him, so long as it landed. The wrist-mounted retractable katar flicked out at the last moment. It would draw blood.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 am
Westly's katar jammed into her shoulder, her arm giving out she screamed in pain and fell on top of him. She could feel blood soaking her chest, her eyes half closed she wanted to cry, she wasn't expecting the weapon on his wrist and that was her first mistake.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:09 pm
As Sheena went limp, Westly rolled on top of her once more, drove the knife at her throat... and stopped.
"Please yield," he said quietly, a pained look on his face.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:13 pm
"I yeild." she spoke softly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:45 pm
Westly got up, reached into his pockets, and handed her a potion in a blue bottle. "Drink this for the pain." He looked at her arm and shoulder. "I can probably heal this. If you'd like."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:18 am
Sheena smiled weakly at him, "I'm fine don't worry about it. You fight well though. Nice job." she said and bowed quickly at him.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Westly shrugged. "I do what I have to do to see my dreams fulfilled. It'll be worth it in the end, I think, but I can't say I much like the journey."
He stood up, and started walking back to the village proper.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:02 pm
Judge: "Sheena is unable to continue, Westly is the victor."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|