Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Music Section!
LYRICS SPAM! <3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll wh0re! <3
 
View Results

Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am


ONE THING I DONT KNOW WHY
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:14 am


I've put my trust, in you.
Pushed that as far as I can go.
Follow this, there's only one thing you should know.
I tried so hard, and got so far.
But in the end, it doesn't even matter...

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 am


I became so numb.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:18 am


Why'd you had to go-oh, away from home?
Me love.

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:20 am


o 3o;;
CAnt you teLL iM takEn?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 am


Love like this. o<

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:22 am


No aiir no airr~~
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:23 am


losing you is like, living in a world with no air.
D;

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 am


DANGEROUS, HE'LL STEAL YOUR HEART AWAY
AND RUN AND PLAY. O<
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:17 am


STARDUST TO REMEMBER YOU BY.

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:21 am


ONE STEP AT A TIME, THERES NO NEED TO RUSH. ITS LIKE LEARNING TO FLY OR FALLING IN LOVE. ♥
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:24 am


IN THE END!! D<

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:25 am


YOURE MOVING TOO FAST, I DUN UNDERSTAND YOU. IM NOT READY YET, BBY I COUNT TO TEN. NO I CANT. D;
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 am


DUN GO THERE BBY, NOT BEFORE IM READY. D;

Pandicles
Crew


Pandicles
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:27 am


DUN SAY YOUR HEARTS IN A HURRY, ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE GONNA GET MARRIED. O<
Reply
The Music Section!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//