Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ghost Recon Special Forces

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Army, Military, Special Forces, Role Playing 

Reply Armory/Hangar/Boat/Submarines/Vehicle Cache
Armory {Thanks To Raemus} Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RazgrizKisho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:26 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This next weapon has been in production and has been redesigned since 1972. You're looking at the Atchisson Assault Shotgun, aka Auto Assault-12 or the AA-12 for short. First designs made it look like an M16 that fires 12 gauge rounds. But now with the new MPS version (seen above), it looks like it's ready to raise some hell. It uses either 8 round mag, a 20 round drum or a 32 round drum that can fire traditional buckshots or slugs and it even fires the deadly Frag-12 rounds, which sounds like 20mm grenades... still looking into that one. I've seen this on Future Weapons, and I must say, I'm impressed what it can do in an "operators" hand or mounted on unmanned vehicles.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:07 pm


This will be my last entry for awile...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Since there isn't much on this Bulgarian SMG, I'll make this short and sweet. The Arsenal Shipka fires 9mm rounds, but not the same ones from M9s and MP5, but from the Russian Makarov pistol. The mag holds 32 rounds... not bad huh. Great for tank crews, chopper pilots and CQB ops.

RazgrizKisho
Vice Captain


Seijuro Shin 40
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:44 pm


just wondering where i could find the Support Guns. I might have looked right past em
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:04 pm


Well shin... the Light Machine Guns are all I posted... the new armory will have grenade launchers, anti tank and anti air weapons as well.

RazgrizKisho
Vice Captain

Reply
Armory/Hangar/Boat/Submarines/Vehicle Cache

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//