Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball Z
DBZ: Sparking! Out VERY soon! ^o^ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:01 am


MochiPuchiko
Ahh my friend let me borrow his, and it's cool and stuff, but I just can't play it!! All the buttons are different and everything! gonk

But like... it's cool when you guard (which is o on this one, I think) you can guard up high or down low, and if you hit them back and forth it looks like you're dancing. lol


Yeah, almost all DBZ games have different buttons for different movements. It's kinda annoying.

MochiPuchiko
And the best thing is you can turn their voices to Japanese!! mrgreen


heart
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:10 pm


The button changes are VERY annoying indeed. That's the one thing I don't like about it.

But I love the japanese voice idea. I can pick out a few words in there, but not many.

TidusJr


MonkeyNamedEric

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:53 pm


Yup, this game rocks.
Reply
Dragonball Z

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//