Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)
Out of Character Posts :: Temporary Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galorfil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:09 pm


Yay we got a hobbit... That is so awesome... btw I am galorfil, I am an elf currently in Greenwood.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:30 pm


Yay! hobbits!
*uber-speedy-quick marries Nolah And Morthol* there. Now theyre married, we just need the ceremony.  

upwoueruwrwhjl


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:52 pm


lol...

'ello, I am Dani. I play the sisters Loswen and Neniel (in Lindon right now) I'm not as active as much as I should, but I'm trying.
Warm Welcomes.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:07 pm


I think we should do some major announcements so people will join... just a suggestion but I noticed most members here are unactive and the ones that are there are few.

Galorfil


Watered_down_fire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 pm


sounds like a great idea to me, this place has alot of potential for other lord of the rings fanatics out there
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:18 pm


I already have plans for that layed out. I'm waiting til the guilds are fixed. Then I'm going to organise a ginormous something or other that will have people running here.

Well... that's the plan anyway. As soon as the guilds are fixed.

Glorfirith Annun
Captain


Falathrim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:21 pm


Glorfirith Annun
I already have plans for that layed out. I'm waiting til the guilds are fixed. Then I'm going to organise a ginormous something or other that will have people running here.

Well... that's the plan anyway. As soon as the guilds are fixed.


So... next spring, then?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:50 pm


Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun
I already have plans for that layed out. I'm waiting til the guilds are fixed. Then I'm going to organise a ginormous something or other that will have people running here.

Well... that's the plan anyway. As soon as the guilds are fixed.


So... next spring, then?


Ugh... I sure hope not! stressed

Let's rephrase it then. "Fixed". In quotes. 3nodding

Glorfirith Annun
Captain


Galorfil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:23 pm


Thats cool... I also think I am going to NPC Thurandul... Greenwood UK sorta left a while ago so me and Rana have an army without a leader... is that OK with you guys?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:02 pm


Go right on ahead, Galorfil.

For the record, if a character hasn't been claimed by anyone else, they are free to be NPC'd by anyone who needs to at any given moment.

Ah... Mandi... Nar, Nolah, and Menegil are actually in the king's tower, and not a marketplace. sweatdrop  

Falathrim
Vice Captain


Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:09 pm


I should be heading that way too, huh....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:09 pm


Dani Hyrosha
I should be heading that way too, huh....

That would make the most sense

Nolah de Fanel


Falathrim
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:36 pm


As a random note, the current characters/players list in the Character Profiles thread has been revamped. May be of interest to a few of you, or maybe not.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:03 am


whee! Updates!

Sorry, long day....


as for posting in Lindon, I'm having too much fun reading between Nar and Nolah, I think I'll wait until this is over.

Dani Hyrosha

IRL Shapeshifter

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Nolah de Fanel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:19 am


Dani Hyrosha
whee! Updates!

Sorry, long day....


as for posting in Lindon, I'm having too much fun reading between Nar and Nolah, I think I'll wait until this is over.


A deal has been struck my friend.
Reply
The Last Alliance of Elves and Men (A LOTR RPG)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//