Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 pm


Sailor Ether
Hello! Thank you for the invite Trista-chan. smile I shall get to posting my profile and jumping in as soon as I get a chance. ((If anyone wants a sneak peak check my journal and profile XD)) Nice to meet everyone. Have to run! *waves* See ya! smile



^_^ Not a problem Ether-chan. Glad to have you with us! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:19 pm


William Greywind
Haha... Knight of ruby... I would be a terrible Knight... but I'd make a very awesome character... very awesome character who's is more than twice the age of the Senshi he protects! That's... that's... LOLITA FOR YOU!I mean the book, not the style... the book, and I promise something will be made for that!


I think its a great idea! ^^ Age means nothing in the world of RP!!

Im watching sailor moon stars in the original japanese and it rules so far!! ^^

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


William Greywind

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:43 pm


GS_Sailor_Ruby
William Greywind
Haha... Knight of ruby... I would be a terrible Knight... but I'd make a very awesome character... very awesome character who's is more than twice the age of the Senshi he protects! That's... that's... LOLITA FOR YOU!I mean the book, not the style... the book, and I promise something will be made for that!


I think its a great idea! ^^ Age means nothing in the world of RP!!


Even thought it sounds wrong? Eh, guy with mustache being some young lady's knight... sure! why not?!
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 am


in japan its part of their culture to have girls date and marry older men...besides...stranger things have happened

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


William Greywind

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:57 pm


GS_Sailor_Ruby
in japan its part of their culture to have girls date and marry older men...besides...stranger things have happened


Oh, like a crazed old man around his 60's suddenly appears wielding a giant a** hammer with a red star on it shouting that he's for communism? Oh yeah, that may be strange... Either way, I may find some how to get in... SOME WHERE!
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:44 pm


um..sure..like that...lol.

2 questions for everyone...
1)How old are you IRL? Im 25 gonna be 26.
2)Do any of you know where i can find sailor stars season in fandub english? its so much easier to follow for me. lol

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


William Greywind

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:53 pm


Easy thing to answer...

1. I am younger than you... A LOT YOUNGER! BUT NOT TOO YOUNG!
2. Uh... no...

Now, time to get off my Lazy a** and get stuff done! GET IT DONE!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:15 am


so Darien went to America......did his plane blow up and now hes dead or whats the deal?

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


Watashi wa Sailor Sun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:18 am


GS_Sailor_Ruby
so Darien went to America......did his plane blow up and now hes dead or whats the deal?


Um. I think you can find the english subbed version on youtube. And his plane got there, but he wasn't on it. It explains later on in the series.
User Image
And the sun rose..........
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:27 am


so what happened to him? i cant wait to find out!!

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 am


I own all the episodes, from #1 to # 200. All 3 movies, and the 3.. or 4 secret episodes. All of them on DVD. Bought it from a Japanese import website for $120. I was watching them non stop for a month till I couldn't handle the happiness anymore. Umm... wow, I'm only 22.

Oh, and all the episodes are Uncut, Uncensored (Duh, the transformation scenes are censored. What were you thinking? I meant language.), and all of them are only English subs, so no annoying Serena voice from S and Super S. *Cringes*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 am


DAMN Lone you're obsessed XD

Usagi_Princess_Serenity

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:07 am


wow! I only own the S ans Super S movies. I watched/am watching all the rest on you tube. and yes that second Srena voice was a bit annoying to me to!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:23 am


Muahahahaha! Hey Usagi, don't let me get started on the collectible I have. (Toys/Clocks/Cards/Ect. All in original boxes and in 2 storage rooms.)

Umm... I'll see if I can find the website I bought it from, but for now, for us crazy anime fans. Go here for English subbed animes.

http://www.animefever.org/atv/?gclid=CIeFhrafv44CFQRuZQodQ13MxA

LoneWolfHunt2


Usagi_Princess_Serenity

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 am


OH DEAR GOD! OTAKU OTAKU XDDD
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//