|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sdrawkcabsiemanympansho Vice Captain
|
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:39 pm
I'm dead serious.Sometimes I have an incredible urge to strip down to my boxers and jump in a tub filled with hot pockets and I just bathe myself with them.It's so erotic yet such a good way to clean yourself and get ready for the day.HOT POCKET!Haha oh yes you may or may not have seen this already but I figured you may get a kick out of it anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zewDAa99Ns8
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:24 am
hahaha
A hot pocket for the morning..I can't think of a better way to start my day..
Good morning!!!Your about to call in sick.
LOL
What did I do?Did I eat it,or rub it all over my face?!My back hurts!HOT POCKET!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
sdrawkcabsiemanympansho Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sdrawkcabsiemanympansho Vice Captain
|
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm
Oh yeah?I never heard of that guy before, I'll have to check that out
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 am
1 Main Reason Why The Elite Group Of 20 Rules
1. We have each other to help one another
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:22 pm
lol hot pockets are awesome
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:48 pm
00LynnZebra What is the weirdest thing you ever ate? For me, i would have to say.... -frog's legs (blah!) -deep fried dill pickles (yum) -pickeral cheeks (its the cheek of a fish) -candy made out of garlic and brown sugar(not a taste i want to experience again soon) OMGAHH LYNNN FRIED PICKLES!!!! Fried Pickles + Me =
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am
00LynnZebra What is the weirdest thing you ever ate? For me, i would have to say.... -frog's legs (blah!) -deep fried dill pickles (yum) -pickeral cheeks (its the cheek of a fish) -candy made out of garlic and brown sugar(not a taste i want to experience again soon) Jelly Fish, trust me don't do it.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:57 pm
00LynnZebra  yay us! I would go further on this to describe the texture sensations when i eat them, but i'm afraid it just wouldn't be appropriate....  Yea But OMGAHH they are just sooooo goood. Its a texas thing XD just so everyone knows XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:01 pm
MosquitoBites 00LynnZebra What is the weirdest thing you ever ate? For me, i would have to say.... -frog's legs (blah!) -deep fried dill pickles (yum) -pickeral cheeks (its the cheek of a fish) -candy made out of garlic and brown sugar(not a taste i want to experience again soon) OMGAHH LYNNN FRIED PICKLES!!!! Fried Pickles + Me =  Anyways... Frog legs taste like chicken but with like... idk it is differant. But my weirdest thing... must be.... French Fries and mayonnaise or a chocolate chake.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|