Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:44 pm


http://www.rhymezone.com
here is a web site you can use but it didnt help me much
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:57 pm


If smite truely cared he would have said only post once or something. It is meant to get to know other members... we are just... getting to know each other... howdy do ms lynn?

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:33 am


I care. ninja
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:59 pm


Aww Im sorry jer. But remember your black and... well... need i say more? XP

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

Primarch Sanguinius
Crew

Blessed Gatekeeper

14,915 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 pm


I also care about the clan many time Ive found problems such as membership and fixed it Ive even talk to some other members that they should vist & post more in the clan
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:13 pm


well you deserve a gold star... unfortunately we are all out of them so... instead you get... -shuffles through invetory- yea... um.... -digs through piles of items- yea I dont have anything you would want... but when we get a new shipment of golden stars... your the first on the list ot get one!


ooh this makes me think... We should have a gold star chart XD like in kindergarten. I have stickers I could scan and use... I could make a chart and such. Could be fun... OOOH and have like... a bi monthly give away for the person with the most stars... Sound fun?

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

sdrawkcabsiemanympansho
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:17 pm


Ehhh in kindergarten I always got the black markers lol anyone else?I don't think I've ever gotten a gold star my whole life so don't look at me,I didn't take em!Or...that is a pretty good motive for wanting the gold stars..you decide.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:15 pm


Okay So I want to be incharge of this gold star event. I will make a forum and everything. ^^
And lynn.. good work with the star... although i think it is a little too big XD

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100

MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 pm


=O
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:56 pm


Chyeah! So I'm Kumiko, or Neko or Kitty to any who wish to call me that...

Heck...you can even say "Hey you there!"

Lol! So anyways...Mosquito invited me a short while ago and I just got around to joining. So sorry it took so long to get here sweatdrop I've been doing slave work for my parents and moving

Urm...so yeah...basics about me...my real name is Katie, I like anime/manga. I read/write/draw/design stuff...ALOT! I also enjoy all types of music, but I'm not very into rap or hip hop...I'm a myspace addict...I want to be a marine biologist...and if you want to know anything else...just ask. I'm not shy!

Oh. And sometimes I can be totaly random, or suddenly shift off topic due to myself being easily distracted...so please don't be scared is the Oompa Loompa's come to cart me off.


burning_eyes

Kumiko_Neko


MosquitoBites

Romantic Elder

7,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:17 pm


glad to have you kumiko ^^
Reply
Introductions

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//