Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gatherings and Public Events
a-kon 19 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mythscreation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 am


Yeah I actually saw you a few times saika. i was just always being dragged around that I couldn't stop and say hey. If anyone saw a dark skinned latin girl in a chiense shirt drag around a big white guy...that would be me
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 pm


~*~*~*~*~*


I was totally there. If anyone saw the huge ho train full of Death Note characters, I was second in line, AKA, the first Near. ;3 Right behind Pimp Mama Lacus Clyne. We were yelling, 'L!' and, 'Kira sucks!'


~*~*~*~*~*

Drakie Cakie

Reply
Gatherings and Public Events

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//