Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia of Plano
Introduction Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eulalia447

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:37 am


User ImageQueen of Random

Howdy y'all, I'm Lizzy from Burleson, Texas, South of Fort Worth and 40 minuets away from Dallas. I have kin in Brownsville, South Padre, San Antonio, College Station, and Hunt.
But that's all very boring.
So I'll say that I am an okami from Tejas in art, theatre and choir, and I'm interested in only the best quality of anime. I'm a steampunker.
(I'm so steampunk I work at Cracker Barrel, ftw!)
And I plan on going to UNT for an art degree when I graduate.
If anyone else is going to AKon '08 in Dallas, please drop me a line, because I'm planning on meeting tons of Gaians there this year! I'll be dressed as a member of Team Rocket passing out business cards with my username on them.
Same for if anyone's going to Indiana Jones in Dallas.
(Don't bother planning on raping me, I'll be bringing my very very big and angry black boyfriend! lol)

Lizzy the GreatUser Image
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:54 am


o.o I just moved from Plano in February, oddly enough. But I'm in Wylie now.


Names: Spence and Tiff (Our main Gaian names are katon rouka and Isis fleetwood respectively)
Ages: 23 and 21
Locale: Wylie

Info: Not a lot to know about us. Tiff has been on Gaia since 2005, and Spence joined somewhere around 2006 or 7.


We WILL be in Dallas to see Indiana Jones.

GS Apollyon

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

these sundae skies xx

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 pm


    :3
    Well howdy. [How cliche does that sound...:00 ]
    I've lived in Texas for an impressive six months and I like it! You people can call me Scinty, Tilla, Ariana or any other obscure nickname you can conjure up out of thin air. I'm younger then the large amount of you, but I look old-ish--I think. I live in a really big suburb that has three, soon to be four high schools. Well facts about me, hmm, I have an ongoing obsession with anime, manga, and just about anything cute. xD Well that's me in a few sentences! If a really excited, slightly short, girl bounces up to you at some random store and you're holding or wearing something with any form of anime, manga, or j-pop artist on it, and starts blabbering about how much she loves that anime or artist, that might be me. xD
    Thanks for inviting me Anime_Crazed. x3


PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:23 pm


Me llamo Lea. I am 15 and live in mansfield (right by arlington), where I have been for ten years... And I love you.

Toasted Kittens


Lady T Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:09 pm


Name: I'd Rather Not Say
Age: 14
About: I've lived in Texas for about.... 6 years... I think. I live in Tarrant County and am desperately waiting for school to end. I love playing games, writing stories (not books), I don't like drawing but I'm good at it (underline good), uh... I don't really have much to say about me other than that.
Reply
Gaia of Plano

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//