Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
hey i am new to the guild Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:24 pm


Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:26 pm


David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
Thats good. ^-^

Zelayna


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:27 pm


Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
Thats good. ^-^

so anyway, where u from?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:28 pm


David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
Thats good. ^-^

so anyway, where u from?
Canada, you?

Zelayna


Zelayna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:29 pm


Aww, if you in here Kitsune-Tika-chan thank-you 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:29 pm


Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
Thats good. ^-^

so anyway, where u from?
Canada, you?

england 3nodding united kingdom

David Fox
Captain


Zelayna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:33 pm


David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
David Fox
Zelayna
Rofl, I need pants. xp

or a skirt
That could work too. about 400 more gold and i can afford atleast pants =P

should be easy when your talking in this guild..............untill every1 signs off anyway
Thats good. ^-^

so anyway, where u from?
Canada, you?

england 3nodding united kingdom
Cool ^-^
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:35 pm


Zelayna
Aww, if you in here Kitsune-Tika-chan thank-you 3nodding
You're welcome whee I had some friends that helped me when I first started

Kitsune-Tika-chan


Zelayna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:40 pm


Kitsune-Tika-chan
Zelayna
Aww, if you in here Kitsune-Tika-chan thank-you 3nodding
You're welcome whee I had some friends that helped me when I first started
Friends are always good to have. I have none on this game yet, I have one question though. I went to the salon to change my hair, and I bought the style and it wouldn't let me have it. xD What do I do?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:42 pm


Zelayna
Kitsune-Tika-chan
Zelayna
Aww, if you in here Kitsune-Tika-chan thank-you 3nodding
You're welcome whee I had some friends that helped me when I first started
Friends are always good to have. I have none on this game yet, I have one question though. I went to the salon to change my hair, and I bought the style and it wouldn't let me have it. xD What do I do?

once you brough it just go into your invintory and (where u dress your character) and hit save

David Fox
Captain


Zelayna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:47 pm


David Fox
Zelayna
Kitsune-Tika-chan
Zelayna
Aww, if you in here Kitsune-Tika-chan thank-you 3nodding
You're welcome whee I had some friends that helped me when I first started
Friends are always good to have. I have none on this game yet, I have one question though. I went to the salon to change my hair, and I bought the style and it wouldn't let me have it. xD What do I do?

once you brough it just go into your invintory and (where u dress your character) and hit save
Meh I'll try later xD
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:00 pm


Zelayna
I'm new too. 3nodding

well, welcome to the guild of awesomeness

sheerpower

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//