Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Anthro Otaku Main Arena
Stop by and introduce yourself Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

devote16

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm


Hi i'm DEVOTE biggrin ...theres not much to say about myself... I like Anime, manga, games, people, guys, girls, movement, air mostly oxygen,
i'm in love with myself only because i'm so modest... all that aside

I love meeting new people that i can analyze for my own. i'll watch any anime but my favorite are the ones with violence and sex...you know like real life... any way i'm here for talking... and unlike heart Buffykat-senpai heart i'm not ever on because i'm not suppose to touch electronic things cause i tend to find weird pictues that freak my mom out redface

by the way i'm in love with heart Bleu-chan heart
not really
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:09 pm


What an intresting group, my name is Neald, believe it or not it stands for something and isnt just a name, i am 17 but i can seem alot older at times, old enough to be your grandpa's grandpa, scary i know twisted , nah im just messing...or am i? who knows....well i like a few things and im always willing to help someone, well depending on what needs help with sweatdrop anyways, im probably over shooting it so im gonna shut up now, want to know anything bout me just ask mrgreen

Neald


Jitaroo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:32 am


Thanks to bclord_the lover of fire for letting me in. ^o^;

Well not much to say about myself. I was invited into the guild by bleutigre and only just decided to give it a chance. I'm not usually a guild goer.

I'm Twi, sixteen, open-minded as I can get, loving animals more than humans because they're just so much easier to talk with. D|; I'm an "artist" in the making but I don't think I'll be any good when I'm older either. My sun's have sad faces and my rain clouds are happy (figure out what it means. XD). Blah blah blah. >>; I'm sure you lot'll find out more about me in time.

So. Ciao for nao. ;D

~.Death Mittens.
Reply
The Anthro Otaku Main Arena

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//