Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Coffee Shack Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Idiotsme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:52 pm


DarkFire Angel
milly12
DarkFire Angel
Maki Flyhight
Well, it's nighttime, so bonfire time! *goes outside and lights bonfire* Ooh, pretty. I love fire. And it's great how it's lit with smokeless wood that can only be found on this island.
nice....
hi DarkFire
Hi Milly.
what's up
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:35 am


milly12
Maki Flyhight
In a little cove surrounded by high cliff, on an island in the middle of the ocean, is a small shack, in the middle of the beach it sits on. Inside the shack is a small bar and sitting area. The bar sells warm drinks a cookies to the few people who get marooned on the island. Next to the shack is a few caves, and the beach is covered with beach gear. Every night a bonfire is lit. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday the shack has poetry and writing readings.

Coffee Shack Menu:

-Hot Chocolate
-Coffee
-Latte(any flavor)
-Frappichino(any flavor)
-Marshmellows
-Cookies

Manager
Maki Flyhight

Staff
(to be filled)
hi Maki if you need help here i would be happy to help out any time
Sure Milly. I'll put you in.

Maki Flyhight


Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:11 am


Hi Maki.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:19 am


Stardragon
Hi Maki.
Hello Star. ^^

Maki Flyhight


Maki Flyhight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:28 am


*sips a cup of coffee and takes out laptop* I should write another poem for tomorrow...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:37 am


Maki Flyhight
Stardragon
Hi Maki.
Hello Star. ^^
How is things?

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Nala Zutto
Vice Captain

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:46 am


*Settles in and leans back in a chair* I look forward to another poem. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:50 am


Thanks Nala. biggrin

Star> Thing's are great! Want anything to drink or eat?

Maki Flyhight


Chris Tylers
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:29 pm


hi
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:42 pm


Maki Flyhight
Thanks Nala. biggrin

Star> Thing's are great! Want anything to drink or eat?
No I'm ok.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Maki Flyhight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:35 am


Get Away

I want to get away,
I want to escape, from it all,
I want to disappear,
to live in between the earth and sky,
I'm tired of my tears,
confusion binding my life together,
I want to become free...

...But I don't want to run away...

There, not very christmasy or cheerful, but it'll do.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:06 am


I like it.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Maki Flyhight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:08 am


Stardragon
I like it.
Thanks Star. biggrin It should just be more christmasy that's all. It is christmas eve after all.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:13 am


Maki Flyhight
Stardragon
I like it.
Thanks Star. biggrin It should just be more christmasy that's all. It is christmas eve after all.
Your welcome.

Stardragon
Vice Captain


Maki Flyhight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:15 am


*sips some hot cocoa*
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//